Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

So Cal offroading

Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
RyanBelliston is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
RyanBelliston's Tacoma Gallery
So Cal offroading

I live in Diamond Bar CA. (Pomona area) and I'm looking for a close offroad site for a quick day trip. I don't really want to go as far as Barstow and Lucerne Valley. I know Glen Helen is A LOT closer to me. Do we know if there is any trails or open desert driving allowed off of glen Helen? Any other spots you guys know of close to Pomoma??

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Not open desert, but if you want to do mountain fire roads (doable with a stock prerunner), you can check out the trails in the Santa Ana Mtns or Lytle Creek/Cleghorn area. I'd be careful at Cleghorn though, the bypasses aren't prerunner friendly. Stick to the main roads and you'll be fine. Same goes for the Big Bear area.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
closets is lytle creek/big bear or like stated by the santa ana mountains...

chino hills fire roads ive been in but you must have a key to the gates...i no longer have that key (friend had it)