Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Fool around in your neck of the woods

Old 06-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Fool around in your neck of the woods

Just thought I would start a thread of little areas to mess around near you.
I would love to see where everyone goes if they get that urge without having to go to trails. I few buddies and I go to an undeveloped housing area.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

This is my only spot. Completely legal too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Before we go too far down this line of discussion - Remember TW support Tread Lightly and respectful use of natural areas to avoid further restrictions. Illegal activity is also frowned upon.

Please consider both of those before you post your favorite spots.