LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Stock Bumper Winch

Old 06-27-2013, 11:55 AM   #1
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Bumper Winch

My interest was sparked by this:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-off-road.html

It was the only one I could find that was stock.

If anyone has done this, can you show pics or list the parts needed to get it done? I'm curious as to how the winch is mounted to the truck.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Theres already one called undercover hidden winch mount system. Il search it and provide a better answer
Old 06-27-2013, 11:58 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeler's Off Road sells something.

Check this out:
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/gorillatec05taco.htm

Gorillatec:

Also, I don't know about you, but my wench is attached to the truck with the seatbelt
Old 06-27-2013, 11:58 AM   #5
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=228158
Old 06-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #6
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
wInch...
Fixed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I have looked at both of those, and I will probably go with the undercover if I can't find out how the one I posted was done.

Edit:

Maybe that one in the pic is the undercover mount...

I asked some questions about the gorrilla tech one, and it went into a black hole. So probably not going with that one.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Wheeler's Off Road sells something.

Also, I don't know about you, but my wench is attached to the truck with the seatbelt
lol just caught that...
Old 06-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #8
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
My interest was sparked by this:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-off-road.html

It was the only one I could find that was stock.

If anyone has done this, can you show pics or list the parts needed to get it done? I'm curious as to how the winch is mounted to the truck.

Member Tioloco has one very similar but it's mounted a little higher. Still has that factory look.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hnacement.html
Old 06-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #10

Awesome, great work on that mount.