Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

***********2ND ANNUAL T.W. GLAMIS TRIP**************

Old 09-27-2013, 10:50 AM   #261
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
I should have my dirt bike this time, climbing hills and duning are easy, we'll find some jumps and see who has their big boy pants
Im getting my new bike this month. I should have my bike out there too
Old 09-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #262
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
my truck better be ready for this meet.
im going to be so butthurt if not.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #263
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
my truck better be ready for this meet.
im going to be so butthurt if not.
You will pull it off Cody. Whats left to do on your truck?
Old 09-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #264
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Im getting my new bike this month. I should have my bike out there too
Nice! What are you getting?
Old 09-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Nice! What are you getting?
Probably just another 450. I can get a Honda crf 450 for a good deal. I had one before and it was fine. Im probably going to start racing motocross again next year on the side for fun (along with my bad off road habit...lol)
Old 09-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #268
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
You will pull it off Cody. Whats left to do on your truck?
its currently at the shop getting the rear long travel done. should have been done last monday.

i also need custom 4wd axles, i got 2 different axles the first go around and i finally got the right ones. dropping it off to the axle shop today and those should be ready by monday.
i need to do all basic mantiance, check all nuts/bolts
it has been a year since i have drove the truck..
theres alot of small things that need to get done, but i have to wait to get my truck bakc to do any of this..
Old 10-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #270
SPEEDY CRAWLER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i hope glamis isn't effected by this Government shut down :/
shouldnt be, its not a national park or anything.
maybe the BLM will go home.... haha

dam axles.... as of now i need custom axle shafts so im about a 50/50 on making this....

Old 10-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #271
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Need an update as to where to meet up and what time. How many Tacomas do you think will be there? I have wanted to go back for several years.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #272
SPEEDY CRAWLER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Need an update as to where to meet up and what time. How many Tacomas do you think will be there? I have wanted to go back for several years.
i am supposed to be leaving friday at 2pm from chandler, i should have at least 1 other taco following me. as long as my plans go as planned, you can follow me out there.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #273
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shouldnt be, its not a national park or anything.
maybe the BLM will go home.... haha

dam axles.... as of now i need custom axle shafts so im about a 50/50 on making this....

The powder puff race is postponed this weekend because of blm im sure it will have some effect on glamis. I dont think they would close glamis just like they cant close the desert.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:57 AM   #274
SPEEDY CRAWLER
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
The powder puff race is postponed this weekend because of blm im sure it will have some effect on glamis. I dont think they would close glamis just like they cant close the desert.
right but that is a registered event that the BLM has to be present during, the BLM doesnt have to be at glamis....
and your right they cant just close the desert.. we should be fine i would hope...
Old 10-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #275
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am supposed to be leaving friday at 2pm from chandler, i should have at least 1 other taco following me. as long as my plans go as planned, you can follow me out there.
I will keep an eye on this thread. Your present plan is to head there on Friday 2:00 PM (Oct 25th) from Tempe then.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:05 PM   #276
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
right but that is a registered event that the BLM has to be present during, the BLM doesnt have to be at glamis....
and your right they cant just close the desert.. we should be fine i would hope...
Hopefully, I doubt it will last that long
Old 10-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #277
SPEEDY CRAWLER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
I will keep an eye on this thread. Your present plan is to head there on Friday 2:00 PM (Oct 25th) from Tempe then.
sounds good. yes i am planning on leaving my work on chandler blvd and dobson at 2pm sharp, i will have everything loaded up so my gf can just pick me up from work and on we go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Hopefully, I doubt it will last that long
x2!
Old 10-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #279
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Myself and a few other tacomas (yotas) will be leaving early Friday morn...

Anyone is welcome to jump in the caravan down....more the merrier
what time will you be going through Pasadena area???
Old 10-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #280
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
what time will you be going through Pasadena area???
Not nailed down yet, earlier the better! Would like to maximize the sand time and not waste precious day light driving. Let u know when we narrow it down.