Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

***********2ND ANNUAL T.W. GLAMIS TRIP**************

Old 07-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #42
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
night ride into the deep dunes? Im ready now

Old 07-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #43
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
were in again, lets see if the "Raiving Panda" shows up again...ha ha
Old 07-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #44
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Well i have never bewn to glamis. Jd has been trying to talk me into this trip. Subd and i will check my schedule. I call shotgun in jd's truck for the night runs. (I will be to drunk to make good decisions driving mine)
Old 07-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #45
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
night ride into the deep dunes? Im ready now

Lets do it!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #47
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Well i have never bewn to glamis. Jd has been trying to talk me into this trip. Subd and i will check my schedule. I call shotgun in jd's truck for the night runs. (I will be to drunk to make good decisions driving mine)
Sounds good to me
Old 07-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #48
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Sounds good to me
i think i might need a ride as well saying i plan to cage and rear LT my truck sometime in the future. i need to know how it rides
Old 07-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #49
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
i think i might need a ride as well saying i plan to cage and rear LT my truck sometime in the future. i need to know how it rides
Don't be afraid to ask, I'll be bringing 30 extra gallons of gas again
Old 07-01-2013, 10:49 AM   #50
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't be afraid to ask, I'll be bringing 30 extra gallons of gas again
make sure you bring 91 octane, So I can use your gas in my quad . Thanks for supporting my habit .
Old 07-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #51
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Its pretty fudging amazing! I had a blast! Cant wait to ride in it out thar if i can make it.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #52
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
make sure you bring 91 octane, So I can use your gas in my quad . Thanks for supporting my habit .
this makes me wonder... What gas do u guys usually run in ur trucks? Ive put 91 in mine everytime. Wondering what u other guys are running? and if you have ran 91 vs 87 and noticed a difference?
Quote:
Its pretty fudging amazing! I had a blast! Cant wait to ride in it out there if i can make it.
I really want to see how solid it makes the truck feel all caged.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #53
Señor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Haha it will be, I don't want to separate the dirt bike gas so the jugs will all be 91

Quote:
Its pretty fudging amazing! I had a blast! Cant wait to ride in it out thar if i can make it.
And those roads were flat enough they might as well have been paved. Just wait until we have our first pucker moment together

Quote:
this makes me wonder... What gas do u guys usually run in ur trucks? Ive put 91 in mine everytime. Wondering what u other guys are running? and if you have ran 91 vs 87 and noticed a difference?

I really want to see how solid it makes the truck feel all caged.
I usually use 87 in my truck, 91 in the bike. I might make it to Sycamore when you do the night run
Old 07-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #55
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
well this thread is blowing up with anticipation... I like it!
Old 07-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #56
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just wait until we have our first pucker moment together
No greater bond between to men..
Old 07-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #57
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
No greater bond between to men..
Very true!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #60
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
better get my paddle tire now