Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

***********2ND ANNUAL T.W. GLAMIS TRIP**************

Old 10-31-2013, 06:53 AM   #781
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
So where's the video from that little jump we found?
Old 10-31-2013, 09:01 AM   #782
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
So where's the video from that little jump we found?
I think Brennan has this
Old 11-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #783
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
Name: Nate
enigmadsm's Tacoma Gallery
any info on the black/blue truck with paddles?
Old 11-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #784
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmadsm View Post
any info on the black/blue truck with paddles?
With the tundy clip on it? Ya he has a BTF kit with icon. And 3.4 supercharged
Old 11-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #785
enigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant futureenigmadsm has a brilliant future
is he a member? i'd like to track down a build thread if he has one....nice pics btw man i really wish i could have made it
Old 11-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #786
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
is he a member? i'd like to track down a build thread if he has one....nice pics btw man i really wish i could have made it
His name on here is SDSam I beleive. Not sure about build thread. And I still am waiting to see your taco
Old 11-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #787
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a build thread on it yet.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #788
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
With the tundy clip on it? Ya he has a BTF kit with icon. And 3.4 supercharged
FTFY
Old 11-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #789
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
FTFY
Thanks haha. I've been looking at so many first gen kits haha
Old 11-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #790
my front might be for sale soon O.o
Old 11-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #791
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
my front might be for sale soon O.o
Which kit is it?
Old 11-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #792
Camburg 13" with saw coilovers, It depends if I get the race kit or not though
Old 11-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #793
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Camburg 13" with saw coilovers, It depends if I get the race kit or not though
Hahah. I wanted the race kit but the camburg will do fine. Let ne know first man. That's my next purchase just need to save some money
Old 11-17-2013, 10:34 PM   #794
Mas Tequila!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMmae...ature=youtu.be
here is a link of blang and sdsam trying to get up olds
Old 11-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #795
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Thanks Juan!
Old 11-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #796
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin for threads to post this in.. sincr its dune season.

Tryin to help my Gpa sell his Rail.. he loves this thing, but his health is getting in the way of his fun. Thing is QUICK and climbs Olds with ease. Keeps up with the big dogs and is very clean. Last pic is of him and I in it last year at Glamis.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/sno/4163779600.html
Old 11-18-2013, 04:56 PM   #797
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMmae...ature=youtu.be
here is a link of blang and sdsam trying to get up olds
Bryan: "yeah it's an automatic.."
Cory: ".... Why doesn't it shift for him?"

Old 12-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #798
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoma View Post
I usually go to Gordons but I guess I can make the trip to Glamis. I am Itching to go, I only made it out once last season and that was this easter and it was way too hot.
Spent about 15 minutes talking with a guy out at the hill at Gordons and then found out it was Tycoma!!! Awesome to meet you man hope you guys had a good time out there
Old 01-20-2014, 08:04 AM   #799
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Any interest in another meet before it gets hot? I need to go at least one more time this season
Old 01-20-2014, 08:05 AM   #800
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Any interest in another meet before it gets hot? I need to go at least one more time this season
should have made it out for the superstition trip