LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

***********2ND ANNUAL T.W. GLAMIS TRIP**************

Old 06-30-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
***********2ND ANNUAL T.W. GLAMIS TRIP**************

The 2ND annual T.W. GLAMIS trip MAP FOR oct. 2013 is planned. OCT. 25-27th

See #4 Along the RailRoad tracks.... We will be camping off WASH #4. They are numbered. Its within about a mile along the railroad tracks off Wash Rd. Pass the trash Dumpsters, go down about a mile, and You then make a right at Wash 4 (ill have T.W. signs). Once you make the right at wash 4 we will be about a half mile down.

Old 06-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
See you there
Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Do I need one of these to go?

Old 06-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #5
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
See you there
x2`
Old 06-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be working in Texas, maybe I can fly home for the weekend and hit it up!
Old 06-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #7
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See you there
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
x2`
x3.... and im LT now so i wont have such a hard time trying to hang like last year mid traveled haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
doooo itt!!! I want to see ur rig!
Old 06-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #8
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #9
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ruh-Oh. So you're saying its time for the big boy whoops?
Old 06-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #10
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ruh-Oh. So you're saying its time for the big boy whoops?
haha i use to hit the big boy whoops! more like saying, time to hit them faster and smoother
Old 06-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #11
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
haha i use to hit the big boy whoops! more like saying, time to hit them faster and smoother
Hahaha, Yeah you did! was your old MT stuff just beat to shit, or what?! haha
Old 06-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #12
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
See you there
Hell yeah Paden

Quote:
x2`
RJ I know your not scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
That would be awesome if you could pull it off Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
x3.... and im LT now so i wont have such a hard time trying to hang like last year mid traveled haha
Its a lot better with LT

doooo itt!!! I want to see ur rig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Do I need one of these to go?

sure, you could bring your little hat if you want
Old 06-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #13

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha, Yeah you did! was your old MT stuff just beat to shit, or what?! haha
nahhh the coilovers and upper arms still in great condition! surprisingly! but my truck was definitely hating life. 2 completely blown out motor mounts and frame perchs
Old 06-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #14
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
RJ I know your not scared
Last year was a freaking blast! I never thought you would be such a good trip planner
Old 06-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #15
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
I just hope the weather is a little nicer this year
Old 06-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #16
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
We will see... definitely going to try.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #17

Quote:
Last year was a freaking blast! I never thought you would be such a good trip planner
Thanks, I think I am putting on a TRUCK JUMP CONTEST this trip also
Old 06-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #18

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, I think I am putting on a JUMP CONTEST this trip also
i like the sound of this
Old 06-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #19
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
I just hope the weather is a little nicer this year
Yeah, It was hot as hell. I remember all of us sitting in the shadow of our trucks haha.

Quote:
Thanks, I think I am putting on a TRUCK JUMP CONTEST this trip also

Im gonna wait to see the jump you pick before I get in on this lol