Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

First experience in Mud

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #21
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpop8807 View Post
Ya it was fun but more of a pain I'm the ass now that I finished cleaning it. I definitely enjoy just trailing. And your right allot of plastic shit broke.
Mudding is fun..... especially when you first start offroading. You've gotta get the *Mudding* out of your system...cuz the mud holes will 'speak' to you. LOL

After a while, you realize what a PITA it is to keep things cleaned & maintained. Offroading in general adds a great amount of upkeep & maintenance. Everything gets dirty, dusty, bearings & seals take on water/dirt and don't last as long. I was in the offroading hobby for 10 years...and did a lot of maintenance/upkeep. I've gotten older and got tired of doing the upkeep - so - we got out of it. My current tacoma was purchased bran new and its never gone offroading and probably never will. I like having a nice clean & easily maintained truck (for once).
Old 07-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #22
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
it's been years, and sometimes i still hear a chunk of mud falling off my truck. looking into the rearview and seeing some ancient remains, skidding off the road in a cloud of dust is a great reminder to me to stay out of thick mud..if i can.

good pics!!
Old 07-19-2013, 04:16 PM   #23
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The great Karnak predicts ....

.... a new alternator is in your future.

Products Discussed in this Thread