Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Prerunner/2x4 off roading pictures! How far have you gone?

Old 07-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Prerunner/2x4 off roading pictures! How far have you gone?

As the tittle says pictures of you off roading in your two wheel drive post up the hardest place you have taken your two wheel drive..

I will start and my trucks still on sucky ass bfg all terrains and stock susp. And I could not push it to much cause I was the only truck out there

Nearest town was about 40 mins away about 15 miles from a main road

Old 07-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Your nuts man, I didn't like driving my prerunner through my back yard for fear of getting stuck. XD
Old 07-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
Your nuts man, I didn't like driving my prerunner through my back yard for fear of getting stuck. XD
Lol I honestly have only had 2 times that my prerunner could not handle something.. There is a huge rock climb where we go shooting it will not make it up ( hope when I get my locker it will though cause its a long walk with all our guns ) and mud... I try to stay out of mud anyways but I got stuck In a wash out on a muddy day was not digging in.. But the clay we have here is like ice when wet and I was just sliding side ways lol
Old 07-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
totmacher has a spectacular aura abouttotmacher has a spectacular aura about

totmacher's Tacoma Gallery
I go wherever.
Main thing is easy on the throttle so that it never even starts to spin if you can help it.
Only things I have pics of are clearing in logging area after riding the firebreaks (fully stock parts) and in my front yard spreading a load of mulch (lots of mods).

Old 07-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #5
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post
Lol I honestly have only had 2 times that my prerunner could not handle something.. There is a huge rock climb where we go shooting it will not make it up ( hope when I get my locker it will though cause its a long walk with all our guns ) and mud... I try to stay out of mud anyways but I got stuck In a wash out on a muddy day was not digging in.. But the clay we have here is like ice when wet and I was just sliding side ways lol

I had a 2k prerunner no lock or lsd. You at least have the rear traction control, My 4runner has that and it gets around pretty well, the noises that system makes is pretty unpleasant though. I have a mech. lsd in my 07 and only use 4x4 for the obvious situations. In regular daily driver situations I've only needed the 4x4 once.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
I had a 2k prerunner no lock or lsd. You at least have the rear traction control, My 4runner has that and it gets around pretty well, the noises that system makes is pretty unpleasant though. I have a mech. lsd in my 07 and only use 4x4 for the obvious situations. In regular daily driver situations I've only needed the 4x4 once.
I hate the LSD crap on this truck I can't wait to get my locker
Old 07-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #7
WPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really nice

WPDAWG11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hate the LSD crap on this truck I can't wait to get my locker
Sounds like you want a 4x4? Find someone with a bit older one and see if they will trade up to yours
Old 07-27-2013, 05:29 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPDAWG11 View Post
Sounds like you want a 4x4? Find someone with a bit older one and see if they will trade up to yours
I wish I would have gotten one but I love my truck and it does just fine not as good as a 4x4 would but I will live can still have fun and enjoy causal off roading and exploring. I have grand wagonner for anything I need 4x4, mainly when we go hunting..
Old 08-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #10

Was hoping it would be a bigger hit :/ just one from my trip this week
Old 08-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #11

Older one just because
Old 08-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #12
Procedural Deviant
RedHusky is on a distinguished road
RedHusky's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread! My buddy just made all sorts of fun of me when he saw my new truck is 4x2. Parked in a wet field next to his F-250 FX4 on a slight hill and he laughed that I'd never make it out. Didn't even slip an inch Will go exploring soon and take some pics. I bet I can do nearly as much as my old 4x4 Explorer Sport could.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #13
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd can't wait to put my OME lift on and get muddy, my brother has a 2500 diesel with a winch so ill probably super swamp it and let him drag me out.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #14
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Older one just because
What wheels are those?
Old 10-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
What wheels are those?
They come with the texas edition sorry have not been on in awhile
Old 10-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
What wheels are those?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
And ouch you make it out of that ?
Old 10-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #18

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
gonna put this here for chamyota and his prerunner.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #19
jpop8807 is on a distinguished road
Army: Bradley Crew, 1st Cav
Name: Josh
jpop8807's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #20
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
prerunners unite