Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Colorado High Country Trip 8/23-8/25

Old 08-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #41
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
you won't even need to hit i70 if you hit red cone over to the north side of webster to montezuma
Old 08-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #42
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I'll be doing Sunday, but saturday I still need to get to breckenridge, thus my 2.8 miles of 70.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #43
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
That's what I'll be doing Sunday, but saturday I still need to get to breckenridge, thus my 2.8 miles of 70.
head up to swan mountain road to add a little detour to your trip in the morning

or head across the dam
Old 08-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #44
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
. . . 2.8 miles of 70.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
head up to swan mountain road to add a little detour to your trip in the morning

or head across the dam
If only getting back to Denver was this easy . . .
Old 08-20-2013, 12:55 PM   #45
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
If only getting back to Denver was this easy . . .
instead it takes us the same amount of time to travel 2.8miles on i70 as it does him to make it back to steamboat
Old 08-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #46
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Move to Steamboat
Old 08-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #47
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
instead it takes us the same amount of time to travel 2.8miles on i70 as it does him to make it back to steamboat
ridiculous . . .

Quote:
Move to Steamboat
I have considered.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #48
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
everytime i visit my buddy up there, i always ponder that thought...
Old 08-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #49
Because 4R

What time do you think you would be up in the Breck area Bob?
Old 08-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #50
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
toytec event is over at 3pm...then gotta shoot home, grab my dog and gear then head up...

showing about 1 1/2 hr from my house to the TH

so hopefully there 630-730pm.. try to catch some light before the sun goes down..
Old 08-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #51
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
  • Saturday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
  • Saturday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
  • Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

shouldn't be too bad up there...hopefully those chances of storms stay low
Old 08-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #52
Because 4R

Quote:
toytec event is over at 3pm...then gotta shoot home, grab my dog and gear then head up...

showing about 1 1/2 hr from my house to the TH

so hopefully there 630-730pm.. try to catch some light before the sun goes down..
Quote:
  • Saturday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
  • Saturday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
  • Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

shouldn't be too bad up there...hopefully those chances of storms stay low
Cool, we will probably head up to Crystal Lake and post up, shouldn't be too hard to find us.

Yeah, I am hoping the weather cooperates, I am tired of the rain.