Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic Wy/Co meet picture thread!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #41
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics so far....

add to bucket list... visit these places...
Old 08-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #42
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
wheresmikeys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Two memory cards down, two to go...

Is it odd that my priorities are: 1 shower, 2 post pictures, 3 unpack?
Not odd at all. Mine would be the same.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #43
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I can't tell you how it was to drive it but the hike sure sucked...freakin' steep!
Lisa's truck is awesome and she wheels like a rock star. That is all.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #44
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Monte's victory lap as Mike has to borrow his CO2 to air back up
So much win!!! Hahahahahahaha

It has been deemed his arb is officially dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMoose View Post
How was the climb up Morrison!!??
Awesome!!!!!! So fun. Corners weren't super bad save one

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
This depresses me as I was unable to attend.

Looks like a truly "epic" trip though... So
Yep..you missed out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
It was awesome. Everyone always saying CO2 runs out, air is free it's more reliable blah blah blah. Guess what? Compressor took a shit had to use my co2. First thing he said after hooking it up. Holy shit that's fast!
Old 08-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #45
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
So much win!!! Hahahahahahaha

Awesome!!!!!! So fun. Corners weren't super bad save one

Yep..you missed out

It was awesome. Everyone always saying CO2 runs out, air is free it's more reliable blah blah blah. Guess what? Compressor took a shit had to use my co2. First thing he said after hooking it up. Holy shit that's fast!
I'm proud of you, Monte.

From someone nearly twice your age, here's some advice: ditch the boxers and move on up to boxer briefs.

You'll thank me later.

You're welcome in advance.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #46
Get Some

Quote:
I'm proud of you, Monte.

From someone nearly twice your age, here's some advice: ditch the boxers and move on up to boxer briefs.

You'll thank me later.

Just man up and go commando.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #47
Get Some

Just want to say that I had a blast! I usually wheel solo and have never nerded out with a group fo enthusiasts of one kind of vehicle, like this before. What a great group of people and a fun time. Thank you all.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #48
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Should I start at the beginning?

The end?

Or somewhere inbetween?

Old 08-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #49
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Wow. Spectacular picture.

btw - I usually start at the beginning, but that's just me
Old 08-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #50
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We had to record the moment for posterity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
This depresses me as I was unable to attend.

Looks like a truly "epic" trip though... So
I tried to tell you that Moab was a waste of time and you should have just come back to MT again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Awesome pics so far....

add to bucket list... visit these places...
Should I have Homer pick you up on his way out here next summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmikeys View Post
Lisa's truck is awesome and she wheels like a rock star. That is all.
On Morrison I did...not so good heading to Sawtooth after that big hill and really not so good on Goose. I was tired and losing concentration so I started banging around on the rocks a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
warranty?
Quote:
I'm proud of you, Monte.

You'll thank me later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmikeys View Post
Just want to say that I had a blast! I usually wheel solo and have never nerded out with a group fo enthusiasts of one kind of vehicle, like this before. What a great group of people and a fun time. Thank you all.
Glad you enjoyed the trip...you should have come to a meet sooner!!!

Quote:
Wow. Spectacular picture.

btw - I usually start at the beginning, but that's just me
But that's just BORING!

BTW...I took over 1,000 photos on this trip. Gonna take a long long time to get through them all
Old 08-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #51
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, man. I'm welling up with tears. I cannot believe I didn't make this . . . I've been trying to get out to WY for years.

If only the VA would have gotten my claim done in 2.5 years in stead of 3 . . . haha

Seriously, do a few obstacles for me, I'm hurting here :'(
Old 08-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #52
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This shot is AWESOME! Who's truck is this? It's like the grown up version of mine. I could use some ideas for my build
Old 08-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #53

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Oh, man. I'm welling up with tears. I cannot believe I didn't make this . . . I've been trying to get out to WY for years.

If only the VA would have gotten my claim done in 2.5 years in stead of 3 . . . haha

Seriously, do a few obstacles for me, I'm hurting here :'(
I'm sure it will all be there next year, and I'm sure Monte will want to go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
This shot is AWESOME! Who's truck is this? It's like the grown up version of mine. I could use some ideas for my build
Thanks, that's Joey - Tonto27
That hill was super steep and really rocky...thankfully there was an easy way around it or I would have given up right there and camped out at that lake in the background!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Tonto's maybe?
Old 08-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #55
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, that's Joey - Tonto27
That hill was super steep and really rocky...thankfully there was an easy way around it or I would have given up right there and camped out at that lake in the background!
Quote:
Tonto's maybe?
Thanks
Old 08-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #56

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few from Saturday, didn't take many pics on account of we (myself, wheresmikeys, and zane kuhl) had all been up there before but its still a great view at the top!

On the way back down

Hey guys! Wait up!

Over or around?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #57

Through!!!!

Seriously Lisa your truck is awesome. Nothing over the top looking (I love the sleeper look) but incredibly capable, practical and great looking (color matched flares, satoshi, etc).

I love the BoxRocket's and ponethousands of the Tacoma world but my heart aligns more with trucks like yours... and mine once I upgrade my suspension.

Is this your first trip with the RTT?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #58
Marks fucking mechanic
Mudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
Mudsaucecoma's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck fu k fuck fuck fuck!.....not fair!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #59
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm sure it will all be there next year, and I'm sure Monte will want to go again.
Oh, I'm counting on it
Old 08-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #60

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Through!!!!

Seriously Lisa your truck is awesome. Nothing over the top looking (I love the sleeper look) but incredibly capable, practical and great looking (color matched flares, satoshi, etc).

I love the BoxRocket's and ponethousands of the Tacoma world but my heart aligns more with trucks like yours... and mine once I upgrade my suspension.

Is this your first trip with the RTT?
thanks, Toy has served me well...even when I (or Monte ) push him to the limit. After this trip he definitely earned a good wash and wax day, that's coming this Saturday.
I've had the tent since March, been camping with it since April but this is my first TW trip with it...we had 5 CVT RTT's and 1 Tepui and 1 FlipPak on this trip so far.

Products Discussed in this Thread