Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic Wy/Co meet picture thread!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #641
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
why are you shouting?
why are you not posting them piktars?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #642
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
why are you not posting them piktars?
Because there are a lot of them. Takes time. I usually get about an hour a day to work on them.

I did finish up the leg 3 ones today. I am uploading to PB now. I was going to post them here but you keep asking me stupid questions so I MUST RESPOND...

Do you want me to post those?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #643
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Because there are a lot of them. Takes time. I usually get about an hour a day to work on them.

I did finish up the leg 3 ones today. I am uploading to PB now. I was going to post them here but you keep asking me stupid questions so I MUST RESPOND...

Do you want me to post those?
My questions are nothing but intelligent. You must be responding to Monte. And you didn't work the last two days you only had an hour?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #645
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
More stupid questions...

yes
Old 09-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #647
Professional Web Wheeler

+1. that is awesome!
Old 09-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #651
Professional Web Wheeler

Old 09-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #652
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
WIN! i have been waiting for that one haha sad we are so small.
That happened all too often. Had the wide angle on the camera. The other lens would have been more appropriate.

Was good timing all around. The 3 of you managed to all jump at the same time and I caught it at the right moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Worth about 8,000 greenbacks.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #656
Professional Web Wheeler

thanks mike. my truck has a RTT in this picture
Old 09-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #660
Professional Web Wheeler

This shot is just awesome. Love it.Love 'em all if I am honest.

Products Discussed in this Thread