Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic Wy/Co meet picture thread!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #741
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I tried jumping out of the green truck at Tim's shop but the old man taxi driver locked me in Next time for sure
You Bet...
Old 09-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #743
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post

way to go Dad..makin Ben spend money..haha
i blame all of you! well, except ben, he gave me money.

monte- swing out....... possibly Co2

mike- fridge, gears, stereo
Old 09-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #744
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post

Ahh..you should heard my stereo puts mikes even to shame.

Although his is well done now. I liked it...missing some mids..but that'll be fixed soon enough

yea..we all do that to eachother is suppose...

mine is easy...

locker haha

although didn't need it this trip..really wish i coulda gonna full out on The Wall..was DYING to be the open guy to make it up haha oh well..

i agree with the fridge big time though..i mean..the cooler i had worked..but come one..ICECREAM!!!! haha
Old 09-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #745
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahh..you should heard my stereo puts mikes even to shame.

Although his is well done now. I liked it...missing some mids..but that'll be fixed soon enough

yea..we all do that to eachother is suppose...

mine is easy...

locker haha

although didn't need it this trip..really wish i coulda gonna full out on The Wall..was DYING to be the open guy to make it up haha oh well..

i agree with the fridge big time though..i mean..the cooler i had worked..but come one..ICECREAM!!!! haha
i was looking forward to watching you flail you way up the wall. oh well, shit happens.

don't get me wrong, i would love me some trail-side ice cream. but being able to keep insulin cold is more of a priority for me and a big selling point on a fridge
Old 09-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #746
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was looking forward to watching you flail you way up the wall. oh well, shit happens.

don't get me wrong, i would love me some trail-side ice cream. but being able to keep insulin cold is more of a priority for me and a big selling point on a fridge

oh right..you diabetic you...sneaky dog haha

Hopefully when the time comes i can find a dual zone one like Mikes to have fridge and freezer. Ill bring sugar free icecream for you haha
Old 09-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #747
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
sugar cookie?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #748
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh right..you diabetic you...sneaky dog haha

Hopefully when the time comes i can find a dual zone one like Mikes to have fridge and freezer. Ill bring sugar free icecream for you haha
haha, thanks buddy.
Quote:
sugar cookie?
only if i get the one that flipped upside down in the back
Old 09-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #749
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha, thanks buddy.

only if i get the one that flipped upside down in the back
I forgot about that. btw i like our new BS thread here.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #750
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I forgot about that. btw i like our new BS thread here.
all the pictures are on the main page. so why not
Old 09-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #751
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I tried jumping out of the green truck at Tim's shop but the old man taxi driver locked me in Next time for sure
Lets see if I have this right...

You are sayin now that its my fault that you didn't get to drive/ride in the FRV. I have to call BS on this one.

Quote:
yea you let him drive it..all he will talk about for months is SC..haha
He is/will be anyway

Quote:

Old 09-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #753
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Not yet.
the ones were not still waiting on are....
Old 09-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #755
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Lets see if I have this right...

You are sayin now that its my fault that you didn't get to drive/ride in the FRV. I have to call BS on this one.

He is/will be anyway

your memory is fading faster than montes trucks losing LBJ bolts. i tried jumping out of the green truck and you said too bad and took off. dick. you didnt have enough coffee that day iirc
Old 09-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #758
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
perfect time and comment by your one and only...Gage

haha
i miss hearing his snark remarks whispered in the background. everyone one can "hear" what he says here.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #760
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:

Did I really lock you in?

now you're being pedantic.

Products Discussed in this Thread