Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic Wy/Co meet picture thread!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #1082
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Nah i don't think i have posted the first one..posted lone close to it..but not that one..it wasn't edited anyways..didn't show an export on the history anyways..

and hmm yes it is darker then yours..But your is mostly more yellow then mine..
Mine is definitely more yellow. Interestingly, I typically feel like I have to take some yellow out in editing. I'm sure I did on this one too.

I think the wide angle/camera sensor combo contributes to this.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #1084
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Monte... you should check out ptgui if you haven't already. Works very well for pano's
Old 11-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #1086
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea i have just been using Photostich..works okay..don't love it though..ill look at it!
If you're on a mac and are having trouble finding it.. I can send it to you. It'll get rid of the splicing / stitching effect.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:58 PM   #1088
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found a site for it..but damn! its expensive Looks freaking bad ass..
PM me your email if you want it for mac
Old 11-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #1090
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
huh..yea i wonder..ill goo look at my white balance..Edit: Yea..my WB is even at 5750..saturation is even bumped..but nothing taken out..odd.

also this is just awesome..i didn't crop out the splicing cause it was just too cool. Seems are very obvious..but still..sweet..

Splices, flares, dirt on the sensor...I luv it, warts and all
Old 11-05-2013, 07:29 AM   #1092
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
love this shot. so crisp.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #1093
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
That is a really nice picture of Baby-T! That rock in the back looks like its about to rape his diff!

Nice ramma Monte, all these awesome pics of the part of the trip I couldnt make
Old 11-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #1095
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I would love that software please!
Check yr pm's
Old 11-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #1096
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
That is a really nice picture of Baby-T! That rock in the back looks like its about to rape his diff!

Yeah you certainly didnt stick around long enough on that trip
Old 11-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #1097
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Giving in and getting the card reader for my mac today so I should be able to finish uploading them all.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #1098
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I am at the point where I still havent uploaded all the pics from this trip, moab, this last weekend, my birthday weekend and all the videos that go along with them.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #1099
Professional Web Wheeler

Old 11-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #1100
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
love this shot. so crisp.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post

Yea you missed out on some of it..but at least you were there for a good part. I think the night at Shoshone was one of the best nights of the trip. But my dad nd Bro where there so i might have been biased..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Dang! Didn't see that pic Ben or the other till now. Nice job Monte
thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Giving in and getting the card reader for my mac today so I should be able to finish uploading them all.
Finally..jesus..haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Some pics..

wow i looked at some of these and went..wait..thats mine..haha a lot of similar ones haha

Gettin better at editing! Most look really good! Some a big odd..but idk why..

Products Discussed in this Thread