Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic Wy/Co meet picture thread!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2013, 06:21 AM   #101
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Thanks but did you have to quote the whole thing?!?!?
Yes. I wanted to look at them again and I was too tired to scroll up.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #102
Marks fucking mechanic
Mudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
Mudsaucecoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
You're telling me! I had to leave the campfire early. Hardest thing I've done haha, walking away from this trip early and saying bye to everyone till god knows when! Seriously, loved everyone that went. All my friends from before, nothing better than meeting back up and hanging out for the epicest of adventures. Everyone new I met, Jason, guage, keys, Marc, Lisa, grant, steve , everyone was so dam cool and funny and awesome to hang out with, it's painful to leave.
You my friend are a mooshie gay ginger:-)
Old 08-09-2013, 07:26 AM   #103
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
awesome pics! You have whetted my appetite for the next MT/WY/CO meet...just need to get some mods done on my truck so I can keep up!
I don't know if its possible to keep up with these guys...I'm covered in bruises and scratches and I'm still exhausted from the trip! It was rough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
leave it up to Ben to completely ruin the moment
Pretty much...but the light was fading fast so the time for pictures was over anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
So help me, I'm going next year!
Tis your own fault for missing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
X2. As the photos roll in the more bummed I am that I couldn't make it

Looks like an amazing trip!
There will be more photos tonight! I'm only up to Monday night so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Why yes, I do usually have my head out the window. Probably will see a lot of pics like that from the trip
I think every picture I've seen of you looks like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Yes. I wanted to look at them again and I was too tired to scroll up.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #105
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
25 in April...damn I'm getting old!
F@g
Old 08-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #106
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Well I was gonna post more pics tonight but since the rest of the pics are taken in MT and this is just the WY/CO picture thread I guess I can't post them in here
Old 08-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #107
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I was gonna post more pics tonight but since the rest of the pics are taken in MT and this is just the WY/CO picture thread I guess I can't post them in here
please, please, PLEASE post them!
Old 08-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #108

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
please, please, PLEASE post them!
Nope. Not until Monte fixes the thread title.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #110
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe...is it hard enough?
that's what she said.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #111

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
that's what she said.
This is not the thread to discuss your personal issues in Squishy!

Everyone prepare for the final barrage of photos...
Old 08-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #112
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
This is not the thread to discuss your personal issues in Squishy!

Everyone prepare for the final barrage of photos...
o pcorn::ya y::bananad ance:
Old 08-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #113

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Ahem...so where was I? Oh, yes... after Sawtooth Lake Keys had to depart and head for home. The remaining 8 of us headed for Cooke City, MT and then onto Goose Lake.
Quick shot as we left Sawtooth

Then it was time for Monte's victory lap

And we headed into the hills north of Cooke City

Notice the peaks in the background? Pilot and Index from the sunset on Sunday night. Only now we're north of them and not east

Toy hanging out on the trail all alone...we were abandoned by the rest of the group Oh, well...Toy's prettier and more photogenic than those other trucks anyways

Looking north from the trail

And looking south from the peak in the previous pic

Poser shot for Mark

And one for Frankenstein

Looking north from the peak, you can see the trail down below us. And the really pointy mountain in the background? That was to be our final destination

Heading back down the peak

Gage tackling the big, rocky hill on the trail

Then it was Joey's turn

And Jason's...I somehow missed his two wheelies trying to get over that rock

CVT City...our camp at Goose Lake

And was finally made it to the lake! Actually I was disappointed to find out (after cruising on google earth) that this wasn't the lake but the outlet/stream downhill from the lake I drive all of that way and miss the lake by 1/4 mile!
Oh, well. It was still pretty cool

The next morning...

And one of the many lakes we passed as we headed back to civilization

A final stop to air up before parting ways - me heading home and the rest of the gang heading to Powell and Lander where the story will continue...

Old 08-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #114

very, VERY cool pictures Lisa! So pretty and gorgeous! I expect you to change your sig pic now!

I am so jealous! The photo druggie (I get high on mountain vistas ) in me needs to see those views in person!
Old 08-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #115

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
very, VERY cool pictures Lisa! So pretty and gorgeous! I expect you to change your sig pic now!

I am so jealous! The photo druggie (I get high on mountain vistas ) in me needs to see those views in person!
Planning on it...been trying to get a good summer time pic with my tent for a while now...
You could see SOME of that on your own. Daisy and Lulu passes are good, maintained roads just outside of Cooke City. You could easily make that a weekend trip. I wouldn't suggest that you try to tackle Goose Lake on your own though.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #116
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post just a few until the guys with the real cameras get pictures up...

Taken today when we got to the top of the rocky climb.

The group shot on top today.

Getting ready to leave thismorning

Mmmm rocks

Leveled out at camp

at the lake

much more and better pics to come with some good on-trail action!
Old 08-10-2013, 07:07 PM   #117
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Currently my favorite thread on TW. The pictures are awesome!
Old 08-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #119
logan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: logan
logan1992's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics guys! wish I could have went. . . .
Old 08-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #120
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Nice pictures Marc. Can't wait to see the other members blow this thread up since my camera died right before the trip.
ya, between mike, ben, grant, monte, and other mike there is tons of coverage of the shoshone leg with good cams!

thanks for the link Lisa, but rocks are free

Products Discussed in this Thread