LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic Wy/Co meet picture thread!!

Old 08-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #121
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
wheresmikeys's Tacoma Gallery
Way more bull shitting than their is photos/videos on this thread.

Tell Mike to post that video he took from my ARB.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #122
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Currently my favorite thread on TW. The pictures are awesome!
just wait till the rest of em get back. monte has a shit ton, mike took a ton with jason's camera we well. he has some pretty sweet lookin action shots, and a go pro vid of him riding in the bed of my truck on goose lake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Nice pictures Marc. Can't wait to see the other members blow this thread up since my camera died right before the trip.
welcome back
Old 08-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #123
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
ya, between mike, ben, grant, monte, and other mike there is tons of coverage of the shoshone leg with good cams!

thanks for the link Lisa, but rocks are free
but what if there are no rocks? hmmm...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmikeys View Post
Way more bull shitting than their is photos/videos on this thread.

Tell Mike to post that video he took from my ARB.
most of the guys are still out - won't be back until next weekend. gotta be patient!
Old 08-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #124
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
All cleaned up and pretty again

I'd take a better picture of the truck but my camera is at the shop getting cleaned out right now
Old 08-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #128

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Sub'd
Pics or GTFO
Old 08-12-2013, 01:39 PM   #129
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
wow....

amazing pics! thank you lisa for posting those! looks like an absolute amazing time!
Old 08-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #130
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
wheresmikeys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well as some of you know I am in need of a new camera. Going to spend a bit more money this time as I can and I no longer need a compact camera for the army/carrying.

Any suggestions? $1000 limit but could go over slightly (300ish) if it is truly worth it.

I also need this to start my own stock collection for web/photo editing. Then I can sell work without a copyright issue possibly coming up.

Anyways, as pictures roll in could you guys post what camera you were using? Thanks in advance!
Costco sells the Canon Rebel T3i with an extra lens, bags and all kinds of goodies for around $750.00 My wife takes great photos with that.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #131

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Just join the Canon clan Gage - Seattle Mike, Ben, myself and now Monte all have Canon's. I have the 7D and its a beast. My mom just got the T3 and its nice, the kit lenses are decent quality for starting out. I love my 18-135 kit lens as it is very versatile. That's all I shot with on the trip.
If you're not in a hurry to buy try to hold out until November/December - everyone gets really goods deals on packages for hte holidays
Old 08-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #132
logan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: logan
logan1992's Tacoma Gallery
post up some pic of Ouray ! ive been waiting anxiously lol
Old 08-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #136
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
haha, the hardest part is picking what to upload then post. At least for me... Not sure how other ppl do it. I spose I could throw up a few more... I'll try and post a few good ones of single trucks. My point and shoot fujifilm s4500 has never impressed me but it has served a purpose.

I really liked this one of the FRV!

almost on 2 here!

grainy pic of joey

Credit to monte for this "CVT" pic. He's got a better one

Started on the trek up through the meadow just below the lake

Picture break. Gage is satisfied with the climb.

Following monte mobbing the last mile or so out.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #140
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They said it was hard to take a bad picture of the FRV. I might have to agree . I generally don't like red trucks but that is one good looking truck.
Thank You Sir!

Products Discussed in this Thread