Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Receiver Hitch Rack

Old 08-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Receiver Hitch Rack

Looking for suggestions

I really don't wish to buy the rear bumper set up for as seldom as needed, but would like to find a rack that would come out the 2" hitch, and rise up and hold maybe two five gallon cans of gas.

So that it would not hang low when going over bumps and burms yet be able to open the shell back window.

Any suggestions as the ones I see online, come straight out the back.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up one yesterday, can even put my tailgate down. Will post when out on the trip and loaded.