Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Dusy Ershim & Rubicon Trip

Old 08-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Dusy Ershim & Rubicon Trip

Nevermind. Can't get a group together.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks when plans fall through. I hope you can find someone to roll with. I've been dyin to see pics of a DCLB on the rubicon! Definitely a goal I have for the future to run it with mine. Needs a lot more work (locker and skids namely) before thats a reality but someday. Good luck with the planning and hopefully on the trip. Love your build btw. You Canadians know how to build a nice Tacoma.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #3
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks a ton for the comments, man! I'm going to try to make things work somehow.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:36 PM   #4
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I don't recommend you do either trail by yourself. Both trails are long and tough. But if you hit the Duzy trail head on Saturday morning, as you planned, there should be other people on the trail who will be able to help you out, when you get stuck or break down. Years ago, my buddy and I were able to do Dusy in 3 days (2 nights) with no stucks, breakdowns or waiting behind others and got to the end on fumes. Carry extra gas, if you can.

Rubicon can easily be done in 2 days, camping at Buck Island. You'll need a guide, though. Lots of spurs that can take you the wrong way. Much busier than Duzy, though. There should be some people there even during the week.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a great trip, and not all that far from me. Too bad I'm busy.
Good luck finding a trail buddy!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #6
grrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura about

grrillA's Tacoma Gallery
you wouldn't happen to have planned on going with a guy named Brenden were you ?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:41 AM   #7
BroBraBlahBlah

Yeah, he was gonna ride with the other guy
Old 09-20-2013, 09:52 AM   #8
rickashay is on a distinguished road
rickashay's Tacoma Gallery
Yo Jamie! I thought you guys had already left?! Everyone bailed?

I'm heading south in the spring with my old man. Doing a few trails in WY, then to Moab, then Death Valley, then up to Northern Cali. If your down your welcome to come... I'd like to get between 5-8 trucks to go. Might do the CT Moab run then branch out after that. I'd like to squeeze the Rubi or Slick Rock Trail in there too... My old man would not be down the the Rubi but he could ride shotgun with me. You should PM me your digits YO.

Addison