Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Post your Tacoma beach pics!

Old 09-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #22
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Simple enjoy pages and pages of specific surroundings.
Nice shots, do you live in Ocracoke? I'm still waiting for a chance to go out on Fort Fisher. Now that the tourist have left I may try it.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #23
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
Nice shots, do you live in Ocracoke? I'm still waiting for a chance to go out on Fort Fisher. Now that the tourist have left I may try it.
Nope I live in MD just Outside DC but hit OBX like you said "after the tourist season". Will be down there next month. Most of the pics posted are from the Maryland shore, like this one from today..
Old 09-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #24
SpruceJPG is on a distinguished road

Name: .JPG
SpruceJPG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
...i'm sure everyone has already seen these, but
Truck looks great! What kind of rear bumper/LED's do you have on there? Does it still have the tow hitch?
Old 09-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #25
SpruceJPG is on a distinguished road

Name: .JPG
SpruceJPG's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine at Daytona Beach

Old 09-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #26
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
HERE IS A FEW OF MINE....

Old 09-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #27
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
No driving allowed on any of our beaches.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #28
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
No driving allowed on any of our beaches.
not even for a TW photo???

Nice photos guys. The one with the American flag really impressed me!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #29
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #30
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery

David
Old 09-15-2013, 09:14 PM   #31
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceJPG View Post
Truck looks great! What kind of rear bumper/LED's do you have on there? Does it still have the tow hitch?
All info in my build thread. Bumpers are pelfreybilt, LEDs are rigids. Tow hitch is behind the license plate
Old 09-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #32
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Sand Lake, OR last Saturday

Old 11-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #33
Yotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Paul
Yotafish's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine: One from 2007 I believe on the North End of Carolina Beach, NC and the other is from 2013 at Fort Fisher, NC. Some of my first memories are on these beaches in my dad's old Bronco and Jeep!

North End Carolina Beach:

Fort Fisher:
Old 11-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #35
yesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really nice

yesmar's Tacoma Gallery
Carova

Pea Island

Old 04-17-2014, 07:29 AM   #36
dm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
dm1215al's Tacoma Gallery
1379/cat/500][/url]
Old 04-17-2014, 09:06 AM   #37
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotafish View Post
Here is mine: One from 2007 I believe on the North End of Carolina Beach, NC and the other is from 2013 at Fort Fisher, NC. Some of my first memories are on these beaches in my dad's old Bronco and Jeep!

North End Carolina Beach:

Fort Fisher:

i need to go with you some time so you can tow me out if i get stuck
Old 05-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #39
shr133 will become famous soon enough
Army: 31C, 95B.
Name: Steve
shr133's Tacoma Gallery

Well next to the beach, Silver Lake MI.....
Old 05-11-2014, 09:11 PM   #40
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Post your Tacoma beach pics!