Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Post your Tacoma beach pics!

Old 09-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Post your Tacoma beach pics!

Simple enjoy pages and pages of specific surroundings. SO lets see those beach/sand pics!

Have at it....

Old 09-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Man those shots are amazing! Did you air down at all in that sand? I'm hitting up the Oregon Coast the last weekend of September and I'll try and get some. They for sure won't be anything like yours though
Old 09-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivespeed View Post
Man those shots are amazing! Did you air down at all in that sand? I'm hitting up the Oregon Coast the last weekend of September and I'll try and get some. They for sure won't be anything like yours though
Thanks and yea I usually run between 12 & 15psi on the sand.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Simple enjoy pages and pages of specific surroundings. SO lets see those beach/sand pics...

Old 09-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #5
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Old 09-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #6
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
I predict BGR will soon own this thread.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #8
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Walk down memory lane huh
Old 09-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Walk down memory lane huh
Something like that.... I seem to recall bad Mosquitos as soon as the sun went down...

I really don't miss that FJ at all... Fun for a it but way too small.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #10
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FJ>swb
Old 09-13-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping the RAD Red on Beaches going....

Old 09-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #12
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
FJ>swb
Old 09-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #14
Member #12005
Today.....

Old 09-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #15
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Is it ok that I'm jealous because I'm not too close to the beach?
Old 09-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #16
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
My 2002 Tacoma and the wife's 2013 FJ on South Padre Island

BTW way she'd probably run me over with her FJ if she knew I posted that pic LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Tacoma beach pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1379105487428.jpg   Post your Tacoma beach pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1379105505472.jpg   Post your Tacoma beach pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1379105531807.jpg   Post your Tacoma beach pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1379105547493.jpg   Post your Tacoma beach pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1379105561570.jpg  

Post your Tacoma beach pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1379105572286.jpg   Post your Tacoma beach pics!-uploadfromtaptalk1379105590349.jpg  
Old 09-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #17
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERTHDZ View Post

BTW way she'd probably run me over with her FJ if she knew I posted that pic LOL
Nice shots! Oh and tell her we all said hello!
Old 09-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #18
ghostrid3r is on a distinguished road
ghostrid3r's Tacoma Gallery
Corrolla Beach (OBX) earlier this year.
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Tacoma beach pics!-img_20130605_125329.jpg   Post your Tacoma beach pics!-img_20130604_224756.jpg  
Old 09-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #19
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
...i'm sure everyone has already seen these, but