Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

UCE3 - Utah Cruiser Expedition 3

Old 09-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #81
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a couple GoPros I'll try to get posted soon.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #82
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post

It's these experiences that motivate me to work to keep public lands open not only to hiking and biking but to motorized travel. It just wouldn't be possible to experience the same challenges and see the variety of terrain and landscapes on a hike or while on a bike.
Well said Adam, awesome trip and report, thanks for sharing!
Old 09-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #83
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
KICK ASS!

loved the story adam, thanks for putting that together and sharing it...

so many amazing things about that trip..great people, great experience for you and the boys, amazing scenery and unique landscapes, great challenges that you were able to overcome...
Old 09-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #84
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Badass!!!
Old 09-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #85
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unedited raw video footage from the drive up Powell Point.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h_9nPvOeXz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9nPvOeXz0
Old 09-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #86
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME! I'd love to take a trip like that someday. It will require some more mods of course, but I can't wait to do something like that.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:48 AM   #87
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks BR. Great trip report.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:51 AM   #89
CMan is a glorious beacon of lightCMan is a glorious beacon of lightCMan is a glorious beacon of lightCMan is a glorious beacon of lightCMan is a glorious beacon of light
CMan's Tacoma Gallery
BoxRocket, thanks for posting up this report and the video. A couple weeks ago, I did some (light?) off-roading in CO and now, based on that experience and your write-up, I'm really looking forward to getting my new truck next year and taking it off road.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #90
Zam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Zam15's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing read! Great pictures!

Reminds me that I need to get out to Utah again! Still so much to see and explore! Getting tired of the deserts out here in CA, some new scenery would be a nice change.

I just need to add a rain suit and rain/mud boots to my gear before I venture out judging by your experience...
Old 10-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #91
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam15 View Post
Amazing read! Great pictures!

Reminds me that I need to get out to Utah again! Still so much to see and explore! Getting tired of the deserts out here in CA, some new scenery would be a nice change.

I just need to add a rain suit and rain/mud boots to my gear before I venture out judging by your experience...
Usually there is no need for rain/mud gear for Utah wheeling. Most of the time its dry as a bone. Definitely some cool places to see in Utah though.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #92
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Lee
surfnmoto2's Tacoma Gallery
Great road trip reporting, Adam. Nice photo skills as well, a perfect compliment to your adventure storytelling.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:29 PM   #93
cruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
cruiseroutfit's Tacoma Gallery
Fantastic trip report Adam
Old 11-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #94
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseroutfit View Post
Fantastic trip report Adam
Thanks Kurt. Kinda kept this one on the DL after Dave told me he was doing a Trails article. But I'll share this one other places once he's done.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #95
cruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcruiseroutfit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
cruiseroutfit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Thanks Kurt. Kinda kept this one on the DL after Dave told me he was doing a Trails article. But I'll share this one other places once he's done.
Figured
Old 11-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #96
itsky is on a distinguished road
itsky's Tacoma Gallery
Really cool report! I enjoyed it!