Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Places you would never see without your Tacoma...

Old 10-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #41
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Lee
surfnmoto2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-07-2013, 05:27 AM   #42
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=surfnmoto2;7532571

great photo!

H
What was the actual distance?
Old 10-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #43
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Lee
surfnmoto2's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Thanks. The Bear Photo was made at Taylor Creek, South Lake Tahoe, during the Salmon run. I was about 30 feet from this guy. I believe I was using a Canon 24-105m lens for this shot. The bears are so consumed with Salmon eating that they rarely even look up at us while were shooting the pics. Probably the most fun my Taco has taken me to! [QUOTE=teneighty;7533186]
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnmoto2;7532571
[IMG
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/surfnmoto2/Lee%20%20Work%20Photos/IMG_6714.jpg[/IMG]

great photo!

H
What was the actual distance?
Old 10-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #44
PBR Streetgang has a spectacular aura aboutPBR Streetgang has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
PBR Streetgang's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some cool places I explored along the Oregon/California border during the last few days. A two-day solo trip mostly on Forest Service roads zigzagging across the border, starting about 25 miles inland from the Oregon coast to the Smith River in California, and then out of the hills toward highway 101 not far from Redwood National Park:

Then me and the girlfriend went east to Lava Beds National Monument and Modoc National Forest, a little ways south of Klamath Falls, OR. We camped on top of a small cinder cone with nobody around for many miles:

Old 10-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #45
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
Here are some cool places I explored along the Oregon/California border during the last few days. A two-day solo trip mostly on Forest Service roads zigzagging across the border, starting about 25 miles inland from the Oregon coast to the Smith River in California, and then out of the hills toward highway 101 not far from Redwood National Park:

Then me and the girlfriend went east to Lava Beds National Monument and Modoc National Forest, a little ways south of Klamath Falls, OR. We camped on top of a small cinder cone with nobody around for many miles:

That is awesome! I'll have to check this out one of these days
Old 10-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #46
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
Driving through the desert towards Burro Schmidt tunnel off Hwy 14, came upon this defunct mine- Holly Ash Cleanser mine

And this is the inside of Burro Schmidt tunnel
Old 10-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #47
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
The bottom of my wallet.

Old 10-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #48
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
The bottom of my wallet.

but so true