Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

National forest roads during shut down

Old 10-16-2013, 04:43 AM   #21
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Did ME do that with Acadia? It was shut down and we had 48 hrs to leave Black woods. The rangers who were there weren't getting paid.
Think about who is the Governor of Maine he would rather lose the tourist money than pay to keep it open. He is just a loony as the wing nuts in congress.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #22
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineah View Post
Better wise up it is costing us 300 million a day right now if they don't come to their senses that figure will seem like pennies and will last for decades. Elections are coming in 2014 throw out your old tea bags they not much good the second time around.
I didn't vote for Trey Gowdy, problem was no one ran against him. I just hope we get rid of Lindsey Graham this time around, I'll call that a win.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:13 AM   #23
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Think about who is the Governor of Maine he would rather lose the tourist money than pay to keep it open. He is just a loony as the wing nuts in congress.
Been watching him across the border with an exasperated look on my face. Can't say he's done the people of Maine any good. I'm hoping his replacement is more squared away.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #24
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mudafuga
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllMountainToy View Post
Just got confirmation from the captain at the local Cal Fire station that the trail is open and has even seen the ranger still patrolling (not sure with what $$$. Perhaps the love of the job?).
Rangers are considered federal law enforcement and it's my understanding that they have not been furloughed.

Quote:
Payed for by the state until congress pulls their thumb out.
Not in California.