Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

From the valley to Big Bear

Old 10-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
From the Valley to Big Bear

Hey guys,

Me and a buddy have been talking about making a trip from the valley and take all offroad/access roads to Big Bear Lake. We are both have prerunners and no 4wd. I have a locker in my taco so was thinking it shouldn't be too bad. Is this pretty due-able for pre runners?

We were talking about making it into a 2-3 day trip. Maybe leave on a Friday afternoon, and every night camp out in the forest. Then Sunday return home either by highway or a fast offroad route.

Anyone want to join? The more the merrier. Dates are flexible, but maybe 1 month notice would be great and ideal. Also, Big Bear isnt a "must" so if you know another local area where we could do the same type of trip, I'm pretty sure we are game.

Thanks for checking out this thread, and happy offroading!

-Jon
Old 10-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
A couple of people will be up in the green valley lake area the 2nd weekend of november
Most guys are 2wd. Unless there's snow (which I doubt) I think you should be fine
Old 10-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
A couple of people will be up in the green valley lake area the 2nd weekend of november
Most guys are 2wd. Unless there's snow (which I doubt) I think you should be fine
is there a thread for this? how do we join in ?
Old 10-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
No thread but ask on the 626/909 thread! Someone will tell you