Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

new tellico off road park.

Old 10-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
new tellico off road park.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Durhamt...%2Fsearch&_rdr

Tellico might be opening back up but the government owned trails are still closed.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Durhamt...%2Fsearch&_rdr

Tellico might be opening back up but the government owned trails are still closed.
Hell Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My back yard
Keep me up to date on this as i am not on facebook
Old 01-06-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Me neither, you might check the link or the durahmtown website.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:23 AM   #4
SaccoTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Sacco
SaccoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How bad ?

Has any one been on the first trail ? How bad is it , thinking about taking a
Trip up there for the weekend
Old 04-19-2014, 07:46 AM   #5

Maybe check out the tennesse or north carolina threads, I think I heard from someone is was mostly dirt roads and easy stuff though.