Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

RTT Mods

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #21
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Looks crooked
Old 11-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #22
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Looks crooked

i drove from NC to SC like that and it was fine.. I fixed it when i got back
Old 11-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #23
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just didn't look centered on the rack. But hey for 700 bucks not a bad deal. Wonder how itll hold up to the elements..

also should get your truck blessed looks like a ghosts chillin in your pass seat
Old 11-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #24
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 11-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #25
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Just didn't look centered on the rack. But hey for 700 bucks not a bad deal. Wonder how itll hold up to the elements..
Fo sho. It was used only a handful of times and the owner said it did great so i'll see for myself next time it rains.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #27
Zam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Zam15's Tacoma Gallery
Ghetto heater mod 2000! Also works with AC .

Also added some brackets to keep the ladder from shaking and creating more damage.

Added a shoe holder/net to help keep the dirt outside... No pics yet.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #29
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Uhhhhhh......i see some potential probelms with that...right away
Old 11-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #30
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The heater mod is ghetto.lol But if it works. But that means your truck has to be running the whole time or do you just have it keyed to power on?? For the brackets on the ladder, that's when its all folded up im assuming?
Old 11-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Uhhhhhh......i see some potential probelms with that...right away
Moisture in the truck is what comes to mind to me. and some things heating up of course.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #32
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust fumes in the tent are first in my mind. Not to mention idling that long is hard on engines.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Or just a good quality sleeping bag?
X2 That's what I always thought nice sleeping bag and some blankets and your good
Old 11-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Or just a good quality sleeping bag?
Both in conjunction will be the best combo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
electic pads can pre warm the tent and bag..not needed for most camping..but winter camping..you bet it would be nice.
X2
Old 11-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #38
Zam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZam15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Zam15's Tacoma Gallery
Actually works great, just gets the tent nice a warm before bed. Only takes about 5min to get it super hot. If I had an auto start I could warm it up in the morning before I get out of the sleeping bag. Still way safer than any of the kill you in your sleep propane heaters... No different than sitting in the cab with the heater on.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam15 View Post
Actually works great, just gets the tent nice a warm before bed. Only takes about 5min to get it super hot. If I had an auto start I could warm it up in the morning before I get out of the sleeping bag. Still way safer than any of the kill you in your sleep propane heaters...
Ya that can be true. having a monitor in the tent for CO2 is always a plus.

Products Discussed in this Thread