Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

RTT Mods

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #41
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Took some pics today to bump the thread..

Hey for 700 that tent looks pretty damn good. So I have decided to wait for my rtt for another time. wifes prego. So camping wont start right away anyways, ill put some suspension on the truck and order an awning in due time
Old 11-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #42
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Hey for 700 that tent looks pretty damn good. So I have decided to wait for my rtt for another time. wifes prego. So camping wont start right away anyways, ill put some suspension on the truck and order an awning in due time
Congratulations!

Old 11-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #43
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Congratulations!

Thanks, really excited; cant wait really to get out and camp really.lol
Old 11-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #44
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, really excited; cant wait really to get out and camp really.lol
I hear ya bud!
Old 11-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #45
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
This thread has so much potential ,,, where is errrrone?

Or is TW just mall crawlers?
Old 11-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #46
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is this your first kid?
Old 11-14-2013, 08:01 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post

Ive been asking myself the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
is this your first kid?
yes it is should be due in july
Old 11-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #48
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ive been asking myself the same thing

yes it is should be due in july
not making things awkward but mine is due in july as well! haha, but as far as the RTT goes. what brand is that?
Old 11-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #49

I was planning on CVT but realized won't be able to use it until my kid is first born and grows up a bit so I decided to hold off on the tent and put money else where on the truck
Old 11-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #50
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was planning on CVT but realized won't be able to use it until my kid is first born and grows up a bit so I decided to hold off on the tent and put money else where on the truck
gotcha.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #51
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.... hoping to get a rtt before summer of next year. planning a 4 corners road trip
Old 11-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #52

Wish I could do a trip like that.lol nice vacation
Old 11-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #53
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post

hey, you got a tent! put up or shut up!
Old 12-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #54
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
bump

Old 12-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #55
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Subd Dane, i'm pretty bare bones setup at the moment but i'll be adding some lights soon and a plug in for an electric blanket!
Now there's a good idea!
Old 12-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #56
Augies Adventures
Augie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
Augie95toy's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread. I'm in the planning stages of a 1 to 2 month trek in the Southwest (Mohab) in the spring of 2015 and have been thinking of getting a RTT for the trip. I've never had a problem with sleeping on the ground but as one gets...older...things change.

As the dead horse has been beat to death before, I'll take another stab.

Plus - sleeeping off the ground on softer bed and quick set up
Minus - take up and break down every day, and cost including rack alterations.

IDK, they are what all the cool kids are using...
Old 12-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #57

RTT is just a new way to camp and adventure with. I plan to get on in due time when my wife has our child and there old enough
Old 12-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #58
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. No real mods on it.

However, anyone looking into the Tepui tents, they just came out with what they call a "Rugged-ized" version of the Kukenam tent. It's all a bit more heavy duty. I'm anxiously waiting for the upgraded version of the Autana like mine and I'll be looking to swap it out. I'm actually really digging the Orange color too.
http://tepuitents.com/

Old 12-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #59

How many people can you in the autana

Products Discussed in this Thread