Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

calyton, ok 2007

Old 09-23-2007, 10:27 PM   #1
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
calyton, ok 2007

I got to go out for the 1st time with the TTR club and do some wheeling and camping out. Wheel all day and find a nice spot to camp on the trail at night. I didn't take my taco because she is bone stock right now but here are some pics of the weekend, enjoy.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:30 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics man! Do any fishing in that lake/pond?
Old 09-23-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Great pics man! Do any fishing in that lake/pond?
Thanks tcbob, the first night we all met at Clayton lake and I didn't realize that we where going to? I didn't take any fishing stuff with me and should have because the fish jumped all morning.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:04 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some awesome pics! Makes me really want to sink money into my truck.... I like the red Taco. Looks like these guys have spent alot of money on their rides
Old 09-24-2007, 09:57 AM   #5
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Some of them have.? I'm about to put the 3" lift, about $1k, steel wheels $200, tires $900, front ARB bumper about $500-700 and back bumper I might fab myself, then the winch about $850 and air compressor about $350. Just depends on what you are going to be doing and what you want. Here are some more pics of the wheeling with the Toyota Trail Riders.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:03 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
that's awesome. I would love to see some more pictures. Especially of the water crossings. I am curious how much water ends up in the trucks.

Great pics!

Which one were you riding in?
Old 09-24-2007, 10:36 AM   #7
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Man those are some good pics. That looks like an awesome time! Kilo, what kind of 3in lift are you putting on that cost 1k? i assume you're going all out.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #8
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Well, after taxes it's going to be about $945 for the lift. I'm going with the OME set up. With the ARB bumper the OME will be best with all of the weight. That's a discounted price through the club for club members. With the Carolina Alliance on the East side of things I have to be in something a little closer to me, and that's TTR. Besides from the looks of things I don't think Texans are allowed? I was riding with a buddy of mine that has the Land Cruiser with the IH8MUD license plate. Here are some more pics. Enjoy!!

Old 09-24-2007, 12:46 PM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
You gotta stop putting pics up, i'm startin to get real jealous! I cant believe how badass some of these trucks are. Ilike the tent on the roof rack set up. Definately post pics whenever you go on these rides. And hurry up and get your truck trail worthy so we can see yours on here
Old 09-24-2007, 01:13 PM   #10
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta love the picture of the red truck driving down the middle of the creek! The tent on the roof is cool too. Looks like a great time...
Old 09-24-2007, 01:17 PM   #11
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
There are no words to give that trail ride justice.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:21 PM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah rhoppas, i agree, i love the 1st gen up to hits doors in water... that is a great pic. When i get home i'm gonna download these and use em as my computer background.
And you're right Toy4life, there are no words... i would love to do that.

Great post Kilo!!! (I can't believe i just complimented a Texan )
Old 09-24-2007, 01:31 PM   #13
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I can't compare my offroading to that trailride, but I've had my truck in water that was 2 inches over the bottom of the door seal. I stayed dry inside.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:44 PM   #14
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
calyton, ok 2007

Some more pics of this trip of mine.....

Old 09-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
those views are awesome man!! id do anything to live in a place like that....no neighbors for miles, and you can ride for a long time without seeing anyone.........thats pure relaxation!!
Old 09-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #17
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
A few more as they are emailed to me.

This is a good one, the women could not participate, hope I don't offend anyone, it's just a pic.

Old 09-25-2007, 07:54 AM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some beautiful landscapes. I love living in the foothills, views like that never get old....
Old 09-25-2007, 08:01 AM   #19
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Again with the regret of not getting 4 wheel drive. Although, I am curious - how much of this trail did you need 4WD on anyway? Most of it just looks like you needed the suspension more than the traction. This is my kind of trail ride!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:12 AM   #20
I dub thee malicious!

I merged your two threads together since they were under "2nd Gen Tacomas" and "Off Topic Discussion". I was racking my brain wondering where your other pictures were.