Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

*THE RTT Owners Thread(With BS)*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #2201
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
So I called CVT yesterday and they gave me a rather vague delivery date on a Shasta... How long is the actual turn around?
Old 09-05-2014, 11:37 PM   #2202
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Used the tent for the first time. It was only on the property that were building a house on but I still got to use it.

Just realized my cover is different than the ones I've been seeing here. The rainfly opposite of the ladder side doesn't have the side flaps like the rest of the sides of the tent.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #2203
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So I'll be keeping my RTT and adding a tipi style hunting tent for backpacking. A shell may be in the works
Old 09-05-2014, 11:41 PM   #2204
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Just realized my cover is different than the ones I've been seeing here. The rainfly opposite of the ladder side doesn't have the side flaps like the rest of the sides of the tent.
x2...

Did you order the stargazer? If so I bet that's why they're different.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:47 PM   #2205
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
x2...

Did you order the stargazer? If so I bet that's why they're different.
Nope no stargazer for me. Just the regular one. Very odd.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:50 PM   #2206
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nope no stargazer for me. Just the regular one. Very odd.
Hmm...
Old 09-05-2014, 11:53 PM   #2207

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Cvt is sending me a new cover so I'll ask them about it when I call them.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:56 PM   #2208

Quote:
Cvt is sending me a new cover so I'll ask them about it when I call them.
Got mine today
Old 09-05-2014, 11:58 PM   #2209

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Got mine today
Lol nice. Mine is the right version, but the zipper broke...
Old 09-06-2014, 12:01 AM   #2210

Quote:
Lol nice. Mine is the right version, but the zipper broke...
Ah... Dang.

My zipper on my annex was bent. But it still works.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:16 AM   #2211

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
When you zip your cover on, is there a stopper at the end of the zipper? Mine will literally zip off if I wanted to...so I gotta stop a few inches early and tuck the zipper pull in the Velcro so it doesn't go anywhere.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:33 AM   #2212
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
So I called CVT yesterday and they gave me a rather vague delivery date on a Shasta... How long is the actual turn around?
They have basically been back ordered for a long time. Nearly every rainier or Shasta that gets delivered to Bobby is already sold so he is waiting on the ships to land with more product. That is why it's so vague. It's not up to him, it's up to the shipping company.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:44 AM   #2213
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When you zip your cover on, is there a stopper at the end of the zipper? Mine will literally zip off if I wanted to...so I gotta stop a few inches early and tuck the zipper pull in the Velcro so it doesn't go anywhere.
You could repair it fairly cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Tandy-Leatherc...ds=zipper+stop
Old 09-06-2014, 08:20 AM   #2214
SGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
How quick do you need it? I had to cancel and or TJM elsewhere. Had it in a week.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:23 AM   #2215
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
CVT ha. Get the tjm in a week from serriar expedition

Old 09-06-2014, 08:36 AM   #2216
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTCap View Post
How quick do you need it? I had to cancel and or TJM elsewhere. Had it in a week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
CVT ha. Get the tjm in a week from serriar expedition

I don't get why everyone keeps bashing on a company that can't even hold a product on their shelf.

I am extremely happy with my CVT Mt. Rainier and would not trade it for any other brand or model. Best part is that I got it with 20% off and received it two days after I ordered. I was going to have to drive 3 hours to pick it up but the owner of the company met me half way. You guys just need to know where to look.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:38 AM   #2217
all about that grill... ('-')
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't get why everyone keeps bashing on a company that can't even hold a product on their shelf.

I am extremely happy with my CVT Mt. Rainier and would not trade it for any other brand or model. Best part is that I got it with 20% off and received it two days after I ordered. I was going to have to drive 3 hours to pick it up but the owner of the company met me half way. You guys just need to know where to look.
Bobby's the man. Unparalleled customer service.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #2218

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
Yeah I could. But it's also missing two teeth in the middle so I'll wait for a replacement before I put any money into it.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #2219
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It all mainly came from this last groupbuy. He had more than TRIPLE his last groupbuys, and was no where near prepared for that amount. Through it all he bent over backwards to accommodate people, and he still got a bad rap from it. You would think people who just saved over 300+ dollars would be a little bit more understanding, especially when he did the groupbuy at OTHER"S request, but nope, people are assholes.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #2220
SGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGTCap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Its on now.

Now that its in place I'm working on a house battery setup to run led lights, phone charger, and a fan. Wires are run just building and mounting the box now.

Just reusing my old battery till I can afford a deep cycle

Products Discussed in this Thread