Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

*THE RTT Owners Thread(With BS)*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2014, 11:01 AM   #21
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for later. I have an idea that I need to engineer. Looking to go buy the Tepui and build a removable rack for my trailer.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:23 AM   #22
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
^ well there goes the neighborhood

you should add a link to your trailer build Jason. that thing is sick.
Good idea.
Updated previous post.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #23
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkirkpatrick View Post
The ladder unlocks at each rung, so the ladder itself has no minor adjustments. The ladder attaches with one pivot to the base of the tent and the angle that you set that pivot at, in relation to the ground, is what gives you the minor adjustments that you'd need to level the tent.

If you think of a right angle triangle where the base is the ground, the topmost point on the height side is the tent base, and the slope is the ladder. Adjust the slope to level the tent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
It is absolutely level if you want it to be level.

you mean 10 seconds… lol

or just like using an extension ladder up against your house.. pull out the base until the top is at the height you want it (assuming you don't need to extend it)
I got ya now on the ladder extending. I knew some of that basics with the angle and such, I just wasn't sure how minute the adjustments were on the length of the ladder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Tepui Kukenam Camo mounted on the trailer I built.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/oth...ler-build.html

I am officially jealous! A trailer would be nice in the future, but it is WAY out of my budget for now.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:51 AM   #24
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
I got ya now on the ladder extending. I knew some of that basics with the angle and such, I just wasn't sure how minute the adjustments were on the length of the ladder.

I am officially jealous! A trailer would be nice in the future, but it is WAY out of my budget for now.
ta heck with budget, you need a regear first or you wont be able to get out of the parking lot without stalling pulling a trailor!

hahahahahahaha!
Old 01-23-2014, 11:54 AM   #25
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
ta heck with budget, you need a regear first or you wont be able to get out of the parking lot without stalling pulling a trailor!

hahahahahahaha!
Smart ass Jim! lmao. I already have the regear figured out and budgeted. I plan for my stuff WAY in advance so that I won't have (hopefully) any surprises when I get there. My RTT won't be purchased probably until late Summer or even Fall.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:04 PM   #26
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. I'll post pics of my camping lab tent on my rack later tonight
Old 01-23-2014, 12:05 PM   #27
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Sub'd. I'll post pics of my camping lab tent on my rack later tonight
Liar! You don't have an RTT!

Old 01-23-2014, 12:08 PM   #28
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha, oh yes i do!
Old 01-23-2014, 12:09 PM   #29
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Haha, oh yes i do!
I know, I'm just
Old 01-23-2014, 12:13 PM   #31
RAGEAHOLIC

Heating pad? You mean bitch blanket?!
Old 01-23-2014, 12:13 PM   #32
ASE Master Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Mt Shasta CVT tent and annex on custom rack and CVT 55'' Awning

Have interior lights as well. soon adding heating pad.
I like that set up! I was thinking to get mine to open in the back of the bed, but with an awning like that I can have IT go out the back and the tent open to the side like you have. Where did you get your tire carrier with the fold down table?
Old 01-23-2014, 12:13 PM   #33
RAGEAHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I know, I'm just
Haha, well you have boost!
Old 01-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #34
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like that set up! I was thinking to get mine to open in the back of the bed, but with an awning like that I can have IT go out the back and the tent open to the side like you have. Where did you get your tire carrier with the fold down table?

Rear bumper is a custom one off Elite Offroad bumper. I modified it several times to add the jerry can mount and table and stronger latch and secondary latch to hold the swing out open at 90*.

All in my build if you go to my OP and scroll down you can find all the links to that stuff.

Tim told me he didn't think he would make another one as it was a major PITA.

but i like the Awning out back Works great for rain.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:33 PM   #36
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas, i just got outta class, good to see i've got some organizing to to Do

Keep the pics coming
Old 01-23-2014, 12:34 PM   #37
RAGEAHOLIC

I'm just giving you shit man.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #38
Mayor of TW

Quote:

True
Old 01-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #40
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed...

BTW BamaToy1997, CBI makes their bumpers with an optional fold down table. This is what I plan to get...

Products Discussed in this Thread