Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

*THE RTT Owners Thread(With BS)*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #41
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
I has one! Let the pic whoring begin!
Tepui Autana with Annex. Pretty much stock!
Mounted to BajaRacks flat utility rack.

What's sad is how far back in my picture album I had to go to find pictures of it on . My truck has changed a lot since then!

Not to worry though, plans are underway for a trip to Utah in May!

Gold Lakes Trail 5/13

Baja California Sur 11/12

WINDY ass day down at hole in the wall.

Little doggie foot washing station prior to entering the annex!

2 adults and a snuggly Lil pup! Plenty of room

Bahia Concepción

Bahia Soledad

Old 01-23-2014, 12:17 PM   #42
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I'll participate.

RTT Brand/Model: Tepui Autana with annex
Mounted either on my custom Box Rocket bedrack or on my home built trailer with a telescoping rack.

Truck mounted

Trailer mounted

telescoping rack

Link to Trailer Build page
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/oth...ler-build.html

enjoy
Old 01-23-2014, 02:26 PM   #43
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Sweetness fellas! i'll add yours as soon as i get back from leh cross fit gym.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:20 PM   #45
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Subbed...

BTW BamaToy1997, CBI makes their bumpers with an optional fold down table. This is what I plan to get...

Good to know!
Old 01-23-2014, 04:58 PM   #46
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine. It is the Camping Lab 4 person, not sure of the name since they don't sell them anymore. It is mounted on a custom KM Fab rack.

Old 01-23-2014, 09:11 PM   #48
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Simpson III on a rack I fabbed up..

Yellowstone:

Central WA:

Had it down to 10 below, no issues. Chicks dig 'em. Pretty sure they're a libido enhancer.. Seriously. Nothing really tops being able to say "Want to drive down to the beach and pop my tent?".. Think there's a bra in my sleeping bag up there that I should probably get out.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:52 PM   #50
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Don't own one, but would really love one. I've got two vehicles i could put them on and haven't made up my mind.

1) 2005 Tacoma Prerunner, DC Short Bed - my truck, that has two (2) 1.5" Armor Tech Offroad bed bars. Is this a suitable mounting location? What are most RTT underside construction like?

2) 2010 Subaru Forester - no roof rack, but countless options for bars. Yakima, Thule, OEM

Forester is probably more capable off road than my TRD Prerunner, but not sure it would support at RTT.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:06 AM   #53
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylay View Post
Don't own one, but would really love one. I've got two vehicles i could put them on and haven't made up my mind.

1) 2005 Tacoma Prerunner, DC Short Bed - my truck, that has two (2) 1.5" Armor Tech Offroad bed bars. Is this a suitable mounting location? What are most RTT underside construction like?

2) 2010 Subaru Forester - no roof rack, but countless options for bars. Yakima, Thule, OEM

Forester is probably more capable off road than my TRD Prerunner, but not sure it would support at RTT.
To be honest either one would prob work but I'm leaning toward the Taco. The bed bars will hold the tent no problem. The underside of mine has two aluminum bars that run up the bottom and i run two bolts(8 total) at the location where you want it to mount, i have some sort of plate with two holes that i run the two bolts into and add a nut, to each bolt, effectively squeezing the tent/bed bar/plate(in that order together. It's creates more than enough pressure to hold it down.It works like a u-bolt in essence is the best way to describe it.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:08 AM   #54
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Good looking pups!

I'll add this as well.
Thanks!
Old 01-25-2014, 08:18 AM   #55
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my setup, a Tepui Autana on the bed rack I made. I love RTT's, I won't go back. I like the fold down table on my Brute Force Fab bumper, the oven stove combo I was trying out, it was a gift from the wifey. Ultimately it is going into the offroad teardrop trailer I am building.

Gotta love Utah

Attached Thumbnails
*THE RTT Owners Thread(With BS)*-_mg_0115.jpg   *THE RTT Owners Thread(With BS)*-_mg_0233_1.jpg   *THE RTT Owners Thread(With BS)*-_mg_7722.jpg   *THE RTT Owners Thread(With BS)*-_mg_7757.jpg  
Old 01-25-2014, 08:22 AM   #56
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Nat you don't have a build thread do you? Did billy make your front bumper too? Looks sharp.

The rear bumper, is it high clearance?
Old 01-27-2014, 08:45 PM   #58
abarber11 is a splendid one to beholdabarber11 is a splendid one to beholdabarber11 is a splendid one to beholdabarber11 is a splendid one to beholdabarber11 is a splendid one to beholdabarber11 is a splendid one to beholdabarber11 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Alex
abarber11's Tacoma Gallery
Got my ARB Simpson 3 mounted up Friday onto a Front Runner rack. I bolted on some 1" square aluminum tubing to the rack and mounted the RTT cross ways using the provided hardware. I got to go out and use it Saturday night. Its awesome! Although I still really haven't figured out all the features or how to fold it up nicely so it is easy to get the cover on.

Im looking forward to spending many-a-night in it.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #59
Tlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant future

Name: Trey
Tlook's Tacoma Gallery
shit.... add another mod to my list...
Old 01-28-2014, 02:32 AM   #60
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlook View Post
shit.... add another mod to my list...
TW strikes again! Haha

Products Discussed in this Thread