Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

TRD Sport Package, or TRD Off Road Package?

Old 02-07-2014, 08:52 PM   #41
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBrah View Post
The OR also has better suspension.

The only difference is the coils
Old 02-07-2014, 09:02 PM   #42
SteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Ground Radar Systems Craftsman
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a 4x4 Sport, and I love it. I can't stand the chrome on trucks, so I bought the sport purely for the cosmetics. And there is so much win with the skewp, it adds like 10 HPs! Congrats on your assignment to Nellis, I wouldn't mind getting stationed out there.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:14 PM   #43
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
Finally used my ATRAC and locker today, to get up a hill climb. Probably would have got up it with just TRAC if I had Mud Terrain tires, but I dont. Pretty cool feature.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:45 PM   #44
Brad and his dog is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: Brad
Brad and his dog's Tacoma Gallery
When I was buying mine ('14 DCSB Offroad), I asked about the DCLB Off Road and the dealer said that he could order one, but that delivery time was uncertain. My buddy ordered a DCLB Sport 9 weeks ago and hasn't he still taken delivery on it yet. If you want it near when you buy it, and you plan on lifting anyway, you may as well go with the sport. That said, I love my truck and haven't second-guessed my decision once.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:46 PM   #45
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad and his dog View Post
When I was buying mine ('14 DCSB Offroad), I asked about the DCLB Off Road and the dealer said that he could order one, but that delivery time was uncertain. My buddy ordered a DCLB Sport 9 weeks ago and hasn't he still taken delivery on it yet. If you want it near when you buy it, and you plan on lifting anyway, you may as well go with the sport. That said, I love my truck and haven't second-guessed my decision once.

No such thing as a DCLB Offroad
Old 06-16-2014, 02:01 PM   #46
Chadr7858 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
Chadr7858's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
No such thing as a DCLB Offroad
I was going to buy one from the dealer trd off road dclb with a 6 speed but didn't get the right financing and trade in values. So yes they can order them
Old 06-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #47

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadr7858 View Post
I was going to buy one from the dealer trd off road dclb with a 6 speed but didn't get the right financing and trade in values. So yes they can order them

No , actually they can't

No such thing as a DCLB Offroad and no such thing as a 6 speed manual in the DCLB