Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Maxtrax group buy

View Poll Results: What color Maxtrax do you want?
Black 34 32.38%
Safety Orange 46 43.81%
Desert Tan 21 20.00%
Other 4 3.81%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2014, 08:41 AM   #41
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, waiting on price, would go for tan.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:43 AM   #42
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
subd for interest and price
Old 01-30-2014, 09:13 AM   #43
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Well I guess you better add me to the list. I'd be good with any color but prefer black or tan. Thanks Adam.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:36 AM   #44
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
black if the price is good
Old 01-30-2014, 09:50 AM   #45
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
updated. I'll add lurkers when they confirm after pricing. I'll be having lunch with Kurt today so I should have an price this afternoon.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:46 AM   #47
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Sub'd for price. If it's a good price I'll jump on it but if not I'll just keep saving for a winch. Haha
Likewise. I'm interest in a pair, but $300 bucks for at most $20 worth of plastic?? Do they have Al Gore on the payroll?
Old 01-30-2014, 11:46 AM   #48
Escape Artist
Tacomated is on a distinguished road
Name: Ted
Tacomated's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for price.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:27 PM   #50
Biznitch15 is on a distinguished road

Navy: PO2
Name: José
Biznitch15's Tacoma Gallery
Don't be cheap people, that's why we're members of TacoWorld so we can spend all our money.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:31 PM   #51
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthwind View Post
Likewise. I'm interest in a pair, but $300 bucks for at most $20 worth of plastic?? Do they have Al Gore on the payroll?
Hey no one is twisting your arm here. I'm trying to work out a decent deal for you guys. Even on a group buy the vendor will not want to lose his shirt on the deal, so nobody should be expecting the moon here.

if you think it's just $20 worth of plastic, go make your own and get back to us.

I talked to Kurt about an hour ago. He should be getting pricing and a timeline for when the black ones will come off of backorder. If people interested in the black ones don't want to wait, you might consider another color. Kurt is also checking on any of the accessories that come with them. Pricing on the accessories won't get quite the same deal, but he should be able to let us know what he can do right away.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:39 PM   #52
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Hey no one is twisting your arm here. I'm trying to work out a decent deal for you guys. Even on a group buy the vendor will not want to lose his shirt on the deal, so nobody should be expecting the moon here.

if you think it's just $20 worth of plastic, go make your own and get back to us.

I talked to Kurt about an hour ago. He should be getting pricing and a timeline for when the black ones will come off of backorder. If people interested in the black ones don't want to wait, you might consider another color. Kurt is also checking on any of the accessories that come with them. Pricing on the accessories won't get quite the same deal, but he should be able to let us know what he can do right away.

thanks for going out of your way to set this up
Old 01-30-2014, 03:36 PM   #53
Taco n00b
the dashing ham is on a distinguished road
the dashing ham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for 2 orange or black - 4 if the deal is screamin'.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:00 PM   #54
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks for following up on this!!!
Old 01-30-2014, 05:02 PM   #55
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lost the list, 2 orange please.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:44 PM   #56
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60driver View Post
Interested, waiting on price, would go for tan.
Me too, depending on price.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:33 PM   #58
Square is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to beholdSquare is a splendid one to behold
Army: Spc. Artillery. 1-84FA & 3-82FA
Name: Brian
Square's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for an orange set. As long as it doesn't break the already near empty bank account. Haha
Old 01-31-2014, 09:32 AM   #60
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

My apologies. I should only post when I'm at my best. Having been in manufacturing since the 80's (when I extruded boxcars of plastic) I have the bad habit of evaluating products for material price, engineering effort, cost of tooling (molds & dies), labor, packaging, and overhead. My brief review left me believing the price to be high.

Please pull my name off the list.

I'm looking into these:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html