Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Auto vs Manual

Old 02-08-2014, 07:11 PM   #21
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
My truck got a clutch around 45k, I thought it was pretty early too. I've got to get my tob BS taken care of and I'm debating If I should go ahead and put a urd clutch in while I have the tranny dropped.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:07 PM   #22
jro1 is on a distinguished road

Name: jesse
jro1's Tacoma Gallery
is yours the 6 spd? I have been driving a manual my whole life, the dealership tried to give me heck about my shifting, but when I showed them my class 1 license they shut up quick, don't tell me how to drive my truck, I can drive a stick better than anyone of those easy chair mechanics! not to mention it was the second clutch before 100,000km, give me break!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
My truck got a clutch around 45k, I thought it was pretty early too. I've got to get my tob BS taken care of and I'm debating If I should go ahead and put a urd clutch in while I have the tranny dropped.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #23
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah 6spd, I bought it with 55k on it has about 70k now. The clutch feels fine right now but I've seen a few trucks that had 2 clutches before 100k. I wheel a good bit so I figure I'm abusing it pretty good.