Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

ARB 5mm Push-to-fit fittings sources

Old 02-26-2014, 08:55 AM   #1
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
ARB 5mm Push-to-fit fittings sources

I'm in the process of completing my diff install and found that finding fittings for the 5mm air line is a pain. I've come across a source for 5mm push-to-fit fittings and figured I'd share.

Fastenal

If you want to run an airline right out of the ARB compressor without the solenoid you'll need these.

5mm Tube x 1/8" Male BSPT 90[DEG] Nickel Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Swivel Elbow

If you want to make a 90 degree turn and don't have the space required for the large bend in the plastic air line you'll want one of these.

5mm x 5mm Tube 90[DEG] Nickel Plated Brass Push-to-Connect Union Elbow

And if you need to make a quick repair to a cut air line you'll definitely want some of these.

5mm Push-to-Connect union

If you come across other fittings please post them.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:27 AM   #2
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 Connection

This site has a good selection of fittings as well as replacement parts.

IPOR-Firewall Connection

Old 02-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #3
paranoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paranoid56's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, these should come in handy when swapping from the normal switch to a manual air switch
Old 02-26-2014, 09:40 AM   #4

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid56 View Post
Thanks, these should come in handy when swapping from the normal switch to a manual air switch
No problem, glad to help.

On the subject of switching to a full pneumatic system you'll want to check out powertanks website.

Powertank

I have a set of these ordered for my setup. I'll post pictures and maybe a video when they show up.

Air Toggle Vale Kit - Fr + Rr ARBs

Old 02-26-2014, 10:15 AM   #5
paranoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paranoid56's Tacoma Gallery
yep, already have those Steve at powertank is a great guy. Have one of the original power tanks too
Old 03-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #6

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery