Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Took my taco's virginity

Old 10-02-2007, 10:01 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
nice clips. how long it take you to get outta the mud?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:04 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Could you add NSFW to the subject line...I almost got caught!
Old 10-02-2007, 10:18 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Nsfw?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:20 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Sunshine State Division
SR5TaComa24 is on a distinguished road

SR5TaComa24's Tacoma Gallery
Not Safe For Work!!!!!

but why isnt it safe for work isocoee?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR5TaComa24 View Post
Not Safe For Work!!!!!

but why isnt it safe for work isocoee?
coz he took its virginity!!
Old 10-02-2007, 10:46 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
coz he took its virginity!!
Thank you. That's exactly why.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:48 AM   #8
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Thank you. That's exactly why.
looks like it got pretty messy too. ok i'll stop.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
looks like it got pretty messy too. ok i'll stop.
mmm...donkey show
Old 10-02-2007, 11:01 AM   #10
mexistaco is on a distinguished road

mexistaco's Tacoma Gallery
stuck

it only took a few mins to get unstuck.. it was well worth it... atleast now i know what her limits are.. haha you guys are hillarious!
Old 10-02-2007, 12:19 PM   #11
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Dirty movies are not allowed at work here either
Old 10-15-2007, 05:17 PM   #12
tcboss is on a distinguished road

tcboss's Tacoma Gallery
ya dirty movies arent allowed at high school for me either
Old 10-17-2007, 06:19 PM   #13
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
wow getting down and durty lol my "Diva" is too sensitive about getting dirty oh well that's why i borrow my friend's jeep wrangler.