Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

m3bassman's Travel Log

Old 06-26-2014, 08:19 PM   #21
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery

Pics look great (like normal)
Old 06-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #24
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Sick pictures Ben! Wish I had the camera setup and had pictures like that, very jealous! Keep it up, I'll need more pics like that when I head back to school!
Old 06-26-2014, 08:59 PM   #25
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Very nice, just spent some time up in MT near a few of those spots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Nice pics Ben.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Beautiful pics there bud! Keep em' coming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
Amazing! Sub'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Legit

In
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post

Pics look great (like normal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
Sick pictures Ben! Wish I had the camera setup and had pictures like that, very jealous! Keep it up, I'll need more pics like that when I head back to school!
Thanks everyone! I love sharing the photos and love the feedback. Im glad they are enjoyed and motivates me to improve and to keep sharing. Means a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Ha!
i was wondering if you were gonna find that
Old 06-26-2014, 10:49 PM   #27
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
so jelly of the places youve seen/been
Old 06-26-2014, 11:19 PM   #28
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mike, I know think you shoukd know by now youmake several appeances in all my photos

And Cody, I am very lucky to be able to go where I do. One day you'll see the same shit
Old 06-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #29
SIZZLE is on a distinguished road

SIZZLE's Tacoma Gallery
You have a great eye for nature's beauty, man's beauty, and Toyota's beauty! Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-27-2014, 08:34 AM   #30
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
dude!

fucking awesome pics!

thanks for adding even more places onto my bucket list
Old 06-27-2014, 12:48 PM   #31
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd cause I love your shots man please keep em coming!!!!

(Also add to my bucket list )
Old 06-27-2014, 12:57 PM   #32
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZZLE View Post
You have a great eye for nature's beauty, man's beauty, and Toyota's beauty! Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
dude!

fucking awesome pics!

thanks for adding even more places onto my bucket list
you and i both know its only scratching the surface too!

thanks bob!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
Sub'd cause I love your shots man please keep em coming!!!!

(Also add to my bucket list )
will do
Old 06-27-2014, 01:00 PM   #33
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I mean, eh...
Old 06-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #34
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Mike, I know think you shoukd know by now youmake several appeances in all my photos

And Cody, I am very lucky to be able to go where I do. One day you'll see the same shit
Wut??

I fell like the summer is already slipping away. I need to get away again. I'm thinking the 3 day weekend coming up will be a great opportunity.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #35
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Wut??

I fell like the summer is already slipping away. I need to get away again. I'm thinking the 3 day weekend coming up will be a great opportunity.
me too but my truck wont be roadworthy by then what were you thinking regardless?
Old 06-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #37
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Oh, yeah, forgot about your TREs.

We left a lot of unexplored trails in that area. Particularly, on the north side of Lake Chelan. Between there and Twisp.
my pontiac wont work there

yeah it is a bummer and i almost cancelled my order to find them somewhere else, but figure i just need to be patient. ball joints came in this morning at least.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:24 PM   #39
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
If you can make if over there, you can ride with me.
i do like this idea. Let me think about it today and decide what im gonna do.

you do know ide be packing super light (aka mooching fridge n portable loo) but i am not oppose to this. let me know what your exact plans are and we can go from there
Old 06-27-2014, 02:29 PM   #40
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i do like this idea. Let me think about it today and decide what im gonna do.

you do know ide be packing super light (aka mooching fridge n portable loo) but i am not oppose to this. let me know what your exact plans are and we can go from there
Will do. I'm waiting to hear back from my sis.

Also, something new here...

IMG_7542 by digirat99, on Flickr