Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

m3bassman's Travel Log

Old 06-27-2014, 01:34 PM   #41
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Will do. I'm waiting to hear back from my sis.

Also, something new here...

IMG_7542 by digirat99, on Flickr
oooohh i like! its about time! good font too.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:32 PM   #47
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
What's going on in here?
Old 06-27-2014, 06:32 PM   #48
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Oh hell yes!!

it took some coaxing
Old 06-27-2014, 06:41 PM   #50
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Have you looked in the mirror lately.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:45 PM   #51
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome shots Ben!!
Old 06-27-2014, 06:47 PM   #52
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Awesome shots Ben!!
thanks Murph!
Old 06-28-2014, 07:43 PM   #55
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice. I've been wanting to do the WABDR on my bike. I've don't most of the Oregon and Nevada routes.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:48 PM   #56
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
^ Nice. I've been wanting to do the WABDR on my bike. I've don't most of the Oregon and Nevada routes.
I have done the southern portions (stevenson to ellensburg) so Ben and I were trying to find a route from cashmere to chelan a couple of weekends ago. We also did a little exploring north a mazama. We got withing 20 miles or so of the canadian border, all on dirt.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:01 PM   #57
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have done the southern portions (stevenson to ellensburg) so Ben and I were trying to find a route from cashmere to chelan a couple of weekends ago. We also did a little exploring north a mazama. We got withing 20 miles or so of the canadian border, all on dirt.
You can run from there to Mexico (mostly) all on dirt. I always wanted to run it all in one whack, but logistically that would be tough on my salary. There is another route than runs along the spine of the great divide that would be a hoot.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:27 PM   #58
Professional Web Wheeler

Incredible stuff mike!
Old 06-28-2014, 09:24 PM   #60
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Incredible stuff mike!
Thanks Ben. I know some of these are very similar to what you have. Not trying to compete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Yummy
Here are some more for you.

North Cascades Highway in all of its glory.

IMG_7509 by digirat99, on Flickr

IMG_7515 by digirat99, on Flickr

IMG_7519 by digirat99, on Flickr

IMG_7523 by digirat99, on Flickr