Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Amazing Video of Slickrock trail - By a Videographer

Old 07-29-2014, 07:50 PM   #41
Don't be a dick
ARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedARB1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ARB1977's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty bad ass.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:27 AM   #42
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
Any chance you made / will make more?
Absolutely. As I go on to more trips, attend more meetsn and mod days, I'll be primarily focusing on video. Since anybody can take pix I will not have to concentrate on that anymore.

Maybe some day I'll be able to modify my truck to something besides stock. (Sponsors apply here, lol)
Old 07-30-2014, 11:30 AM   #43
I like my Squatch big and hairy.
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool video, looks like a good time. I'm jealous.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:23 PM   #44
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
Absolutely. As I go on to more trips, attend more meetsn and mod days, I'll be primarily focusing on video. Since anybody can take pix I will not have to concentrate on that anymore.

Maybe some day I'll be able to modify my truck to something besides stock. (Sponsors apply here, lol)
Cool! Keep 'em coming!
Old 09-01-2014, 12:48 PM   #46
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
To the Mods.

Should we consider moving this thread to the Videos forum? I feel like it might not exactly belong so much in the "trails" forum since we're not discussing the trail so much as we are the video.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #47
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Really wish I wasnt at work and was wheeling slickrock again.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:08 PM   #48
2015TRD4X4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cory
2015TRD4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Smile thumbs up

Awesome video I cant wait until I can do that in my truck
Old 11-28-2014, 11:18 PM   #49
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Great video. Time to put some armor on the jeep so I can come play with you guys this coming spring.