Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Windrock 4th july weekend 2014 trip (pics and videos)

Old 07-15-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Windrock 4th july weekend 2014 trip (pics and videos)

73000 acres is a lot of land to cover. We didnt do all that but heres some action shots from what we did accomplish or didnt accomplish ........

first night out we hit trail 15. Thats not recommended when youve never been to the park before. It didnt go so good

so then the next morning we decided to go back when we could see and did much better .........

Old 07-15-2014, 06:51 PM   #2
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Ah so much jelly! I love that place (on wheelers)
Old 07-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #10
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

more trail 22 .......

this little dude made the ride all the way back to memphis with me soooooooooooooo i fed him to my tarantula

me and sarah on the ride back, or there, hell i dont remember

heres the crappy waterfall we found ....

this was some trail, i have no clue ..... but a bedside was damaged

this dude ended up breaking his front driveshaft here (i have a video)

and then Weston did it like a boss!!

we found a stray dog that loved to eat rocks .....

Old 07-15-2014, 07:30 PM   #11
UNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Weston
UNDEAD1153's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
That's not 140 pics
Hahahaha!!

Those are some badass pics! You did good Gid. Looking forward to seeing the others!
Old 07-15-2014, 07:57 PM   #14
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures, and some pretty fun trails. Looks like a great time!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:39 AM   #15
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Got anything with my truck in it?
Old 07-16-2014, 08:00 AM   #16
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Awesome pictures, and some pretty fun trails. Looks like a great time!
Yeah dude def an awesome park. Expensive as fuck for a weekend though [emoji33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2TRunner View Post
Got anything with my truck in it?
I sure don't. I should have video of riding behind you though. Didn't Cody or you take some pics of your truck? I still think you shoulda rode that long ass trail. Kurt did nothing you couldn't have done
Old 07-16-2014, 10:01 AM   #17
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in as jelly
Old 07-16-2014, 11:09 AM   #18
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Yea I couldn't believe how long he slept on the trail with his head bouncing back and forth and being hot.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #19
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
and the Levi decided to break some shit and 2 jacks, 2 tie rod ends, 2 winches, a few recovery attempt fails, a guy with a welder and a piece of angle iron and 4 hours later, we were ridin again!!!

This is why I have always recommended any 2nd Gens that beat on there truck to carry a spare tie rod and tie rod end. For less than $30 you can have the peace of mind. And its the same part for both sides. You can swap one in about 20 mins when you get good at it lol.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:03 PM   #20
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
This is why I have always recommended any 2nd Gens that beat on there truck to carry a spare tie rod and tie rod end. For less than $30 you can have the peace of mind. And its the same part for both sides. You can swap one in about 20 mins when you get good at it lol.

20min? Chris had that bitch out in 10. We even timed him. And I believe it cost Gideon 2 tie rod ends and Those welders got a little something for helping out.