Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

>>>>3RD ANNUAL T.W. GLAMIS TRIP<<<<

Old 08-08-2014, 04:07 PM   #101
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit View Post
ok count me in then, i've been wanting to go on one of these group trips since i joined this forum!
yeah the guys in the 626/909 thread actually all live in the 626 so nothing happens in the inland empire unless me or johny plan it haha
Old 08-08-2014, 04:07 PM   #102
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ill get you a ride in it haha. I need some more cash before o can finish the install
Old 08-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #103
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
U should be installing that esb kit, not typing.

not gonna lie I'm a lil jealous of that kit
X765347888765443
Old 08-08-2014, 04:16 PM   #104
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
U should be installing that esb kit, not typing.

not gonna lie I'm a lil jealous of that kit
x3
Old 08-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #105
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well jd hasn't come to give me advice
Old 08-08-2014, 04:24 PM   #106
Sea Biscuit is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
Sea Biscuit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
yeah the guys in the 626/909 thread actually all live in the 626 so nothing happens in the inland empire unless me or johny plan it haha
ya i was confused as to why 909 was even part of that thread since i dont even recognize most of the cities those guys live in haha
Old 08-08-2014, 04:29 PM   #107
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Well jd hasn't come to give me advice
It wont work, we should trade kits
Old 08-08-2014, 04:30 PM   #108
TXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
LIST OF TROOPS ATTENDING
1. Juanstaco
2. Cr250jumper + dirt bike
3. EL ROJO
4. Precoma + dirt bike
5. Lemboski
6. Manwithoutaplan + quad(s)?
7. Gelo760
8. FBGW01
9. tacokid09 - maybe
10. Lipson
11.DTFtacoma
12.4runnercaged
The 26th is my bday. I will shoot for this for sure. I will be bringing my bike too.
Old 08-08-2014, 04:37 PM   #109
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
It wont work, we should trade kits
that works
Old 08-08-2014, 05:25 PM   #110

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit View Post
ya i was confused as to why 909 was even part of that thread since i dont even recognize most of the cities those guys live in haha
Its cause when ryan started the thread he was thinking chino hills was the 909 haha there is Brandon(sky) that lives in yucaipa and 2 or 3 members in redlands. Kenney lives in yucaipa also but he has a tundy now and johny is in mentone but has a jeep now haha
Old 08-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #111
Mas Tequila!!!

I just have to redo the uniballs and make a shock mount for the 10s
Old 08-11-2014, 12:05 PM   #113
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy View Post
LIST OF TROOPS ATTENDING
1. Juanstaco
2. Cr250jumper + dirt bike
3. EL ROJO
4. Precoma + dirt bike
5. Lemboski
6. Manwithoutaplan + quad(s)?
7. Gelo760
8. FBGW01
9. tacokid09 - maybe
10. Lipson
11. DTFtacoma
12. 4runnercaged
13. Trigo
14. BMOC + quad
15. Easy Rider
16. Fiddy + quad
17. SDSAM
18.DESERT GUY

Good News!!! Dr. said my broken back I injured last desert race will be good in a month. So I can make this Glamis trip now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thanks Juan for taking over plans since I wasn't sure when im getting back in the truck.
Now get that bad-ass ESB kit installed
Old 08-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #114
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Good News!!! Dr. said my broken back I injured last desert race will be good in a month. So I can make this Glamis trip now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thanks Juan for taking over plans since I wasn't sure when im getting back in the truck.
its off to powdercoat today and ordered the tubing today as well so it should all be coming together here shortly. i will also rebuild the CO and set it up for hydro bumps and bypasses
Old 08-11-2014, 04:49 PM   #115
Señor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post

woohoo! so I still have a spot on the pit crew for race "prep"?
Old 08-11-2014, 04:56 PM   #116
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
woohoo! so I still have a spot on the pit crew for race "prep"?
You....defenetly
Old 08-11-2014, 04:58 PM   #117
Señor member

I wont disappoint
Old 08-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #118
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
on my calendar!

Should have the 4.56 gears and lockers in the truck instead of in my garage. Real Mall Crawler status coming soon!
Old 08-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #119
Mas Tequila!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Vtsc4rr58

from 2 trips back ^^^^

also only 9 weeks out!!! cant stop watching glamis videos!!!
Old 08-26-2014, 08:11 PM   #120
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
subd....