Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

trail suggestion around LasVegas, upper Arizona and lower utah

Old 08-12-2014, 09:58 AM   #1
martthewhite is on a distinguished road
martthewhite's Tacoma Gallery
trail suggestion around LasVegas, upper Arizona and lower utah

Hi, next week I goona fly to Vegas to get married. It's my first visit in the lower states (living in Canada ) and I will visit the following:

1- Lake Mead NRA
2- Grand canyon North and south rim
3- Bryce Canyon
4- Zion Canyon
5- Valley of fire

We will take some time to off road around and I'm wondering if you have trail recommendation, or trail to not miss ? We will rent a Jeep Wrangler Sport.

My girl friend and I are looking for scenic canyon view and water access when possible. I thought if will be easier to get recommendation here, since you guys have one of the best area for off roading. I already selected the Eldorado Jeep trail in the NRA of lake mead (AZ) and sublime point at the Grand Canyon north rim (AZ).

thanks