Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Anyone interested in Mojave Road 9/7/14 West to East??

Old 08-16-2014, 11:39 AM   #1
Shmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really nice

Name: Ryan
Shmellmopwho's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in Mojave Road 9/7/14 West to East??

Hey everyone. I am going on a 2 week trip me and my wife from 9/7-9/21 from LA to Denver and the first part of our trip is going to be the Mojave Road. We will probably finish the Mojave Road in 2 days. Don't have any friends that wheel so I thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone was interested. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:48 PM   #2
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Lee
surfnmoto2's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to make that run but will have to wait until Oct or Nov. Let me know if you are interested in doing the Mojave Road later this year.
Have fun and post some pics!

Lee
Old 08-24-2014, 11:23 PM   #3
Shmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really nice

Right on brother, I'd definitely be down to go again during that time. I'll most definitely be posting pics and I'll hit you up around that time and try to plan something.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:20 PM   #4
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmellmopwho View Post
Right on brother, I'd definitely be down to go again during that time. I'll most definitely be posting pics and I'll hit you up around that time and try to plan something.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:39 PM   #5
vegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedvegenaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: vegenaut
vegenaut's Tacoma Gallery
I'd also like to know if you do the mojave road again!
Old 10-15-2014, 01:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegenaut View Post
I'd also like to know if you do the mojave road again!
I'll definitely let you know. I really wanna plan to go again soon.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:43 PM   #7

Ryan,
Did you end up making the Mojave Road last month? I'm itching to go soon, before the night temps drop to brrrrr. Anyone else want to make the run?
Lee
Old 10-28-2014, 09:24 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnmoto2 View Post
Ryan,
Did you end up making the Mojave Road last month? I'm itching to go soon, before the night temps drop to brrrrr. Anyone else want to make the run?
Lee
Heeey what's up man. Yeah my wife and I did a big two week trip and the Mojave road was the first part of the trip. We did 3200 miles from LA to Denver up through wyoming and back down through Idaho and utah. Lots of fun. Pics on my build thread. That would be a blast to do it again with some more people for sure!! Would you be down to do like a Friday through Sunday type of thing? Maybe next weekend or the weekend before thanksgiving weekend? Let me know your schedule. There's another group of dudes who wanna go as well.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:56 PM   #9

Nice pics of your Colorado road trip, looks like a great time!
Old 10-29-2014, 01:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnmoto2 View Post
Nice pics of your Colorado road trip, looks like a great time!
Thanks dude! Just pm'd you back about the Mojave trip.