Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Great weekend!

Old 11-05-2007, 09:39 AM   #1
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Great weekend!

Well, I didn't do any wheeling again this weekend but I did get out of town for some good camping. My buddy has about 40 acres in Lone Grove Oklahoma and it's a great place to get away. Here are some pics, enjoy!

Old 11-05-2007, 11:26 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Nice pig!

That place looks awesome. Got more pics?
Old 11-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #4
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for giving me the camping bug! I have been wanting to go...now I REALLY want to go!!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:46 PM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that tent is awesome. I've been wanting to go camping for a while so me and some friends are gonna go down to Saluda (you hear dueling guitars as soon as you cross the county line) and do a little light camping this weekend. should be fun
Old 11-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #6
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Nice SOCOM, but keep your finger off the trigger until your ready to shoot!
Old 11-11-2007, 08:32 PM   #7
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
Nice SOCOM, but keep your finger off the trigger until your ready to shoot!
I'm always ready to shoot.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #8
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
fair enough.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #9
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fair enough.
I know what you mean, but if you look close you'll see that the safety is on. I'm an expert rifleman and know all about shooting. My finger may be on the trigger at all times because I AM the safety.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:21 PM   #10

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. I wasnt trying to be a hard a$$ or anything. Its just that some people arent aware of this most basic firearm safety "rule". Nevertheless, like whats his name said in Blackhawk Down <looks to his trigger finger> "This is my safety, sir...".
Old 11-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #11
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool. I wasnt trying to be a hard a$$ or anything. Its just that some people arent aware of this most basic firearm safety "rule". Nevertheless, like whats his name said in Blackhawk Down <looks to his trigger finger> "This is my safety, sir...".
No problem, that was a good movie.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:15 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
i love the pics that boar didnt have a chance
Old 11-16-2007, 03:16 PM   #13

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
7.62x51mm v. boar = lots of bacon.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:32 PM   #14
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
7.62x51mm v. boar = lots of bacon.
What sucks is, that we didn't go to kill anything that we could eat, so we didn't have anything to gut it with. I would have kept him, perfect size for the grill/smoker. We just went to get away for a while and call in some coyotes to shoot.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #15
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody had a pocket knife ?!?! What a shame.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #16
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice set up, looks like a good time, I too want to go camping now.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #17
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be camping but I will be hog hunting this weekend if everything goes well.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #18
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
wild boar is best slow cooked, smoked, and then pulled pork sandwich's with a little BBQ and BEER