Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Bull Bar Companies

Old 05-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Bull Bar Companies

There is a dealer near me that carries Westinn, Raptor, and I believe one other. The price between them are dramatic but I am concerned about quality. I really don't go off road and it will mainly be there for looks and to hold a set of fog lights. I suppose I would like to think it would somewhat protect the truck in minor accidents involving animals. Which company do I go with?
Old 05-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I think they are pretty much all the same IMO. I went with westin because of their black plastic accents. Then again you may be talking about a wrap around version.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Aries is very good quality bullbar and then westin. I had an aries bullbar with 2 hella 500 lights but when offroading it didnt suit my needs lost a little clearance and needed more light. But since its just for show i would go with aries
Old 05-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah just a normal bull bar, like I said no off roading so I dont need the bushwacker wrap around. I think its 199 for raptor 219 for aires and 399 for westin. Sound like decent prices?
Old 05-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
The aries price is good i would go for it.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #7

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
The same seller also has t304 stainless nerf bars for 120 but doesn't show company. Currently at work and its 330 am so needless to say they aren't open. Avg price for nerfs?