Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

a lil bit of wheeling today

Old 05-31-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
a lil bit of wheeling today

and fu*ked sum sh*t up
going places i really shouldnt have gone
through stuff im extreamly supriseed i dont have 5 flat tires
but i learned my lession that i wont be doing that any time soon again

lost my passenger turn signal

backed into a tree and broke my freshly tinted tail light

and bent my driverside bumper bracket somehow

(so yea tigerfan if ur reading this i am most likely gonna buy those taillights from ya when i get the money)

ill post pics later on tonight
Old 05-31-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
Sniper will become famous soon enoughSniper will become famous soon enough

Sniper's Tacoma Gallery
yep went wheelin with him and lets just say he fucked his truck up big time wait till u guys see the pics!
Old 05-31-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that man. Hope everything gets fixed soon.

I got back from camping about 2 hours ago. Didn't mess anything up but was close to it.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I tore a rear mudflap off and pulled out my fender flare. All but one clip on the fender flare was able to pop back in. The one broke. Oh yea, and then of course the usual scratches! lol
i use to scratches
i dont care anymore as long as there not real big ones
i think imma wash it wax it tomarro and take it a little bit easyer on my truck from now on
but i have said that before
Old 05-31-2009, 09:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
yep went wheelin with him and lets just say he fucked his truck up big time wait till u guys see the pics!
oh btw ryan look on urself for ticks
i just got 2 off of me
Old 05-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #7

added the pics to the origonal post
also here are some other pics i took today

nice lil 99 tacoma for sale by my house

pretty sky
Old 05-31-2009, 10:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Nice pics. Watch out for the ticks! haha
nice pics??????
wtf????
the only nice ones are of the green tacoma (which might be missing a taillight and a turnsignal) and the one of the sky

i play too rough with my baby
thats ok tho im gonna make it all better tomarro and i mught attempt to fix her squkeey leave springs
Old 05-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
man..i was expecting carnage, not a few scratches......j/k

it sucks when it happens..but, its the price that's paid for having fun...as the saying always goes..could'a been a lot worse!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #11
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
nice pics??????
wtf????
the only nice ones are of the green tacoma (which might be missing a taillight and a turnsignal) and the one of the sky

i play too rough with my baby
thats ok tho im gonna make it all better tomarro and i mught attempt to fix her squkeey leave springs
lol. i dont mean it in a bad way. sorry. like...ouch! wow! and you must have had fun! nice pics. haha

Your truck can take a beating.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:27 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
man..i was expecting carnage, not a few scratches......j/k

it sucks when it happens..but, its the price that's paid for having fun...as the saying always goes..could'a been a lot worse!
this is carnage broken taillight,lost turn signal (but i found it) and big ass scratches
i need a rig i can go out and do stupid shit in and dosent matter if i mess it up or not
Quote:
lol. i dont mean it in a bad way. sorry. like...ouch! wow! and you must have had fun! nice pics. haha

Your truck can take a beating.
oh yea it was fun
Old 06-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #13

i also played on the playgroung at school yesterday too
both ways
Old 06-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #14
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
You can't call a successful run perfect unless you have a wound on the truck. In your case, I think you had too much fun (or too much to drink, haha). Either way, I'm sure it was worth it. I guess you'll be on ebay this week.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:17 AM   #15
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i also played both ways
I KNEW U WERE A KIDDY-CHASER!!!!

...j/k
Old 06-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
You can't call a successful run perfect unless you have a wound on the truck. In your case, I think you had too much fun (or too much to drink, haha). Either way, I'm sure it was worth it. I guess you'll be on ebay this week.
im not as think as u drunk i am
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
I KNEW U WERE A KIDDY-CHASER!!!!

...j/k
oh so now im a phedaphile???
i can handle a pervert but a pedaphile???
(i got some popsickles in the cellar)
Old 06-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #17
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Good Job, at least your Taco has earned its stripes (literally)

Dont worry your not alone, my back mud flaps are gone, the front ones are to a point where im ready to just remove them cause theres really no point in keeping them, I also pin striped the shit outta my truck this weekend going where I shouldnt have
Old 06-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #18
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh so now im a phedaphile???
i can handle a pervert but a pedaphile???
(i got some popsickles in the cellar)
Old 06-01-2009, 12:40 PM   #19
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Use your mirrors.....it helps to keep trees outta your tail lights.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
Good Job, at least your Taco has earned its stripes (literally)

Dont worry your not alone, my back mud flaps are gone, the front ones are to a point where im ready to just remove them cause theres really no point in keeping them, I also pin striped the shit outta my truck this weekend going where I shouldnt have
most of my "pinstripes" are gone
i washed and waxed the hell out of my truck and she is sooooooooo shiney now
almost makes me want to go through the briers that were as tall as my truck again
(almost)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Use your mirrors.....it helps to keep trees outta your tail lights.
thats a great idea unless the trees take out ur mirrors right before u hit the tree