LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Info on any Santa Barbera trails..??

Old 06-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
I know a few that are probably about an Hour away from Santa Barabara in Los Padres.

If thats not too far try looking up Cuyama Peak, Quatal Canyon, Ballinger Canyon, Santa Barbara Canyon Rd., I think theres another one near Upper Oso but I think its closed.

I actually tried all of these trails and they are all pretty much 2 wd friendly , only one you might need 4wd is if you go off the trail in to the sand at Ballinger Canyon, or Quatal Canyon.

heres a list of all the trails from trails.com

http://www.trails.com/activity.aspx?area=15474
Old 06-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
coo thanks fellas a few of my buddy's are going but they all run nissan titans... BOOOO!!!! but ill definitely take them out... Im kinda new to the trail thing but what kind of recovery things should i bring... You know just in case...??
Old 06-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
just take the usual stuff like a good strap, a shovel, and make sure you have all the equipment needed to change a tire, flashlight could also come in handy .

If you do end up checking out any of those trails I highly recommend the trail to Cuyama Peak. The view is great, and its probably the most adventurous of them all