Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Pismo Beach pics

Old 06-30-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
dschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to behold

dschlecht's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo Beach pics

Nothing special, but lots of fun.
Should have ended up with better pics.
We really only used the camera the fist couple of hours we were there.

Had to get a pic of this Nova.

Girlfriend's first time in the dunes.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
I took some pictures of that Nova when were up there a couple of weeks ago!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^
I knew I saw that Nova somewhere before.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
always a good time @ pismo
Old 06-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I seriously need to plan a Pismo trip this summer hopefully!!! You cali TW members better come meet me up too!!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I seriously need to plan a Pismo trip this summer hopefully!!! You cali TW members better come meet me up too!!!!
let us know, im always down for pismo action
Old 06-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fo sho!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #10
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I miss SoCal... Sometimes!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I miss SoCal
fixed
Old 06-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I miss SoCal... Sometimes!
Yeah same here!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well let me tell you.. The weather here sucks!! it rained for like 10 minutes STRAIGHT and it's sunny again.. Don't you just hate So Cal....
Old 06-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #14
╒╪╕

i havent been getting any rain here. it's been 90+ degrees and sunny. been chillin by the pool every day
Old 06-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #15
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
Well let me tell you.. The weather here sucks!! it rained for like 10 minutes STRAIGHT and it's sunny again.. Don't you just hate So Cal....
i kinda dig the tropical storms here, rain on and off, but still 80+ outside
Old 06-30-2009, 03:53 PM   #16
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well i normally like rain but not when i spent a lil more than 2 hours detailing every inch of my truck this past weekend..... Good thing is i can park in the basement at work, so my truck stays nice and clean for longer.

I wish those two hours would have taken the dent away from my bumper and my peeled paint on my grill....
Old 06-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #17
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
Well i normally like rain but not when i spent a lil more than 2 hours detailing every inch of my truck this past weekend..... Good thing is i can park in the basement at work, so my truck stays nice and clean for longer.

I wish those two hours would have taken the dent away from my bumper and my peeled paint on my grill....
its a good way to test your detailing skills . if it all beads up during the rain, then the job well done