Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Prescott, AZ

Old 12-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #1
Ta2dBully is on a distinguished road

Ta2dBully's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Prescott, AZ

Went up to Prescott about three weeks ago and had a blast. Went mudding and did some climbing. Loved it. There are tons of open space and mud all around. If your ever in AZ, check out the Prescott, Sedona area of the state. It can be heavenly!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:30 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics??
Old 12-02-2007, 08:55 AM   #3
Ta2dBully is on a distinguished road

Ta2dBully's Tacoma Gallery
I have some of the area...but none of me mudding. It was just me, on a little "StressRelief" drive! You know how that goes.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:28 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you're gonna have to get back out there and take some pics for us...
Old 12-06-2007, 12:56 PM   #5
SoTexTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Adrian
SoTexTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2dBully View Post
I have some of the area...but none of me mudding. It was just me, on a little "StressRelief" drive! You know how that goes.

Right on, brother, I'm "relieving" some stress right now.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:41 PM   #6
Flaadog is on a distinguished road

Flaadog's Tacoma Gallery
I went to college in Prescott. It can be a fun area. It used to be primarily made up of old retired folk. It has changed A LOT though.

Anyway, I had some good times four wheeling in the snow up there. Ta2d, you should go back up there when it dumps. I'm assuming you're in Phoenix. Anyway, I was without a 4x4 in those days, but plenty of my buddies had good enough rigs.

Have fun!
Old 12-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #7
Flaadog is on a distinguished road

Flaadog's Tacoma Gallery
By the way, do you remember what areas you were driving in? Where was the mud?
Old 12-15-2007, 04:54 PM   #8
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
I used do do Sedona 10 years ago or so. Pretty fun back then. Not as many houses & crap. The Bell Rock Trail is awesome.

I think we are doing Crown King (back way) next week.

Chiva falls is a blast.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:51 PM   #9
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling AZ

Its been 15 years since I lived in AZ, but when I went back to visit in `99 a friend and his wife took me to the Sedona area where they have Jeep tours.We went everywhere they did in my friends 4runner it was cool.Also what about a place I think they called Castle Rock or Needle Point from there I think you can go to Bartlet Dam,thats some fun wheeling.Also Sheeps Bridge is a cool place too.So many more places I cant remember them all..have fun and dont forget to take your trash home with you.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:35 PM   #10
Brians03Taco is on a distinguished road
Brians03Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I used to live in Flagstaff. I really miss that area. When I worked in Sedona I used to take an off road trail to work every so often. As long as the snow and ice weren't so bad. AZ has a very wide variety of offroad opportunities!

~Brian
Old 01-26-2008, 04:32 AM   #11
rallyandbosox is on a distinguished road

rallyandbosox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoint16 View Post
I used do do Sedona 10 years ago or so. Pretty fun back then. Not as many houses & crap. The Bell Rock Trail is awesome.

I think we are doing Crown King (back way) next week.

Chiva falls is a blast.
Are you doing Crown King with Xterras Saturday the 26th morning? My friend is doing that run (black X 2" lift, etc).

A few of us are planning on going to Sedona for a camp-out run eventually.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:07 AM   #12
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyandbosox View Post

A few of us are planning on going to Sedona for a camp-out run eventually.

Let me know where you guys camp. Our old spot is off limits now. Beautiful area up there. I'm sure you have to go WAAAY out of town now.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:14 PM   #13
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
I`m jealous,on the way to work this past week the temp was -15 deg. AZ sure sounds good about now. Have fun!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:47 PM   #14
rallyandbosox is on a distinguished road

rallyandbosox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoint16 View Post
Let me know where you guys camp. Our old spot is off limits now. Beautiful area up there. I'm sure you have to go WAAAY out of town now.
Shall do. We're doing the Coke Ovens Saturday and then that may be our next trip.