1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fall Meet Ideas!!

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by eagleswarrior, Jul 16, 2009.

?

Choose Whats Best For You? Choose Time and Place

Poll closed Aug 15, 2009.
  1. Uwharrie National Forest

100.0%
  2. The Gulches in SC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other Offroad Places (if so specify where in post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. September

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. October

100.0%
  6. November

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jul 16, 2009 at 3:28 PM
    eagleswarrior

eagleswarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    1988 Toyota Pickup 3.0 V6...
    Paint Job (Imperial Jade Mica-6Q7), 2" ToyTec Susp. Lift, Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks, Mud Tires, New Carpet, two-toned Dyed Dash, Blue LED's in instrument cluster, rockford fosgate 6 1/2's, 1" Rockford dome tweeters, 12" Rockford Sub, Sony head unit, Future Mods: Front Bull Bar with Hella 500's, rock lights, bed lights, Exhaust System
    Wanted to go ahead and find out your opinions on our fall meet for South East Custom 4x4...We will have the President of the truck division of the 6 states of South East Toyota there with some Toyota Sponsorship and RHT will be providing as usual also...Hope to have our biggest meet so far so tell everyone you know... I know we will be doing more shirts, hats, stickers, and 4 wheel parts said they will have their share of give aways also...The gentlemen from Toyota will have a few gas cards to give out as well as more I'm sure...I know Uwharrie was a great place to go but any other ideas...The gulches in SC has already been mentioned so that one is already in the hat...Also, What month would be better...I know some dont' like the heat so Sept, Oct, Nov? Just drop a few Ideas...Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top